to case or not case the 928, that is the question..

Michael Barry

Jun 4, 2013
Visit site
So this is my first brand new phone ever, every other phone I have ever gotten has been a year old when I got it, so they never had good and cool things like my new 928. However, H can?t seem to find a case I like to put on it, and even if I do I don?t know if I want to mess up wireless charging. Any ideas for me?

Serious Tone

May 15, 2013
Visit site
I don't like putting cases on my phones, but this ones pretty slippery.

Dropped mine twice already, luckily only on carpet.

I'd put the slimmest thing you can find if you really want one.

cybodroid

May 27, 2013
Visit site
Dropped mine for the first time today I was so pissed. It slipped out of my pocket while getting into the car so it's barely just a smidge on the corner but I'm kinda wishing I had a case on but not really.

Think I'll continue rolling without a case and just be more careful. Adding all that bulk and the fact that the phone still gets all these tiny scratches anyway makes it not worth it for me.

Might get some protective film at most. Mmmaybe.

jleebiker

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
So this is my first brand new phone ever, every other phone I have ever gotten has been a year old when I got it, so they never had good and cool things like my new 928. However, H can’t seem to find a case I like to put on it, and even if I do I don’t know if I want to mess up wireless charging. Any ideas for me?

Grats on the new phone! There are many very thin cases available. They have their pros and cons. I can tell you I got the thin one from the Verizon store on release day since no one else had any and it does not interfere with the wireless charging.

At first I wasn't keen on any kind of case, but this blue is starting to grow on me. I did drop it in the parking lot as I was getting out of my car and I feel the case helped protect it from unwanted scratches and nicks.

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I got the same blue one, and I like it. Yeah, it's cheaply made, and as some have commented, there are edges with some sharpness, but it protected my phone from the drop on the floor in a store the other day (concrete under tile), and I like the look of the blue over the white that shows from buttons and around the camera/speaker.

Zigmono

May 17, 2013
Visit site
So this is my first brand new phone ever, every other phone I have ever gotten has been a year old when I got it, so they never had good and cool things like my new 928. However, H can’t seem to find a case I like to put on it, and even if I do I don’t know if I want to mess up wireless charging. Any ideas for me?

Picked up this case on Amazon. Good protection, grip, fits tight and wireless charging works with it.

Michael Barry

Jun 4, 2013
Visit site
thanks guys, its been alot of help, i ended up ordering the black snap on one for now, i also just got the ArmorSuit MilitaryShield - Nokia Lumia 928 Screen Protector Shield Ultra Clear + Lifetime Replacements from amazon and put it on, i must say it is amaing. i work at best buy and we use zaggs, so I was worried about this one. i love it, it went on a bit wierd, but in the end it dried out nice, no marks, or distortion under the screen. feels kinda like the high def zaggs. keep everyone posted on any cases i may find. again thanks to all.

o4liberty

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
I am waiting for a case holster to come out, there are very few case out for the 928 at this point. I have dropped mine 3 times already but luckily no damage.
Sent from my RM-860_nam_usa_100 using Board Express

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99