When in the US??

mmar1974

Mar 30, 2013
Visit site
Anyone has an idea of when the phone will be available in T Mobile US? after the announcement everything went quiet on dates and things like that...

squire777

Feb 21, 2012
Visit site
Still waiting patiently for any kind of release date info. Surprised that no Canadian carrier has picked up the 925 yet either.

SeeVuPlay

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
Count me in....im actually willing to go Verizon if mobile is getting it like October or something. Wish they would just say something

RJ Priest

Feb 13, 2013
Visit site
Still waiting patiently for any kind of release date info. Surprised that no Canadian carrier has picked up the 925 yet either.

I'm foolishly hoping that Bell is gonna suddenly offer the 925 before the end of this month. :( They recently removed the HTC 8x from stores, and redesigned their website with a new Windows Phone section - but only the ATIV S remains. Surely they are gonna pick up something soon to take the place of the 8x???

mmar1974

Mar 30, 2013
Visit site
Everyone is announcing the phone now, Russia, Aus, China, Germany,... what is it with the US? with Nokia? with T-Mobile? this is just feels like a joke now or a complete lack of consideration to the users? do I really have to switch providers and get robbed with the monthly charges to get better phones? (sorry... just a bit frustrated already the only phone I don't want the 521, the 810 is no longer on sale, my family has a couple and we love it but the 521 is not what I want... this whole exclusivity thing is just frustrating)

Musicman247

Aug 29, 2006
www.splashblog.com
It's T-mobile. Nokia has had no problems launching in multiple countries with the 925, and AT&T has already gotten FCC clearance of the EOS. This is all on T-mobile. Just another week and we should have a launch date...I hope.

blzr409

May 22, 2013
Visit site
This really has been kind of ridiculous trying to figure out when the release date will be. Luckily I'm not looking at getting one until mid-August anyway. Waiting to get out of an AT&T contract then possibly switching over to T-Mobile. As long as they can get it out before then I should be good. If not I might have to reconsider my phone choice.

robert_in_la

May 24, 2013
Visit site
It's T-mobile. Nokia has had no problems launching in multiple countries with the 925, and AT&T has already gotten FCC clearance of the EOS. This is all on T-mobile. Just another week and we should have a launch date...I hope.
Well I hope so. However I had to replace my phone today and ended up getting an S4. Hopefully they will announce it soon as I will still be within the 30 day return period.

Musicman247

Aug 29, 2006
www.splashblog.com
If I needed a phone right away I'd get the cheapest thing they had and wait for the 925. I don't understand people who go out and get an expensive phone with a completely different OS. If you really wanted WP, then you would have either waited or got a 521 to tide you over.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss