I have album arts of several song in my playlist. But when I look at my Music+Videos live tiles, they won't show up. Instead, a gray background with the name of the singer appears. And even when i lock my phone and turn on "Show artist when playing music", a gray background still appears. Please help me. Thanks.
    06-07-2013 08:07 PM
    Have you been able to see the album art before?
    06-07-2013 08:45 PM
    I have album arts of several song in my playlist. But when I look at my Music+Videos live tiles, they won't show up. Instead, a gray background with the name of the singer appears. And even when i lock my phone and turn on "Show artist when playing music", a gray background still appears. Please help me. Thanks.
    Well, you don't really get to see the album art.

That show artist when playing music only shows the artist's name.
    06-07-2013 09:08 PM
    This feature (quite puzzlingly) doesn't work/is disabled in some regions. What you described happens on my phone too, music app is always on grey background no matter what, even if I have proper album art/artist art. It's quite weird, but we have to live with it, can't do anything about it :/
    06-07-2013 09:57 PM
    Nope. it's always the gray background.
    06-22-2013 05:48 AM
    The grey part is not for the album art but for the artist background (i think this is the correct xbox music term). Artist background WILL ONLY appear if your album is identified by xbox music server and matches with one of xbox music server collection. Xbox music will automatically download the artist background to your phone and will be shown in live tiles and lockscreen. It also shows a lot of artist info such as bio

There's a workaround tho, download MPAtool and you can set the artist background manually including the album art
    06-22-2013 06:46 AM