VOLUME! problem.

Latesh Moten

May 13, 2013
Visit site
Hey, this is a lumia 720 owner. I actually am having a problem with my device. If i set volume to 30/30. and keep it unused for some time with screen off, Then after some time it will drop to some lower level ( automatically ). it will get to 3/30, & then i'll have to again increase it. this all happens in ring+vibrate mode, i have not tried any other mode. can some one help me out with this. i have installed updates too. :/ still don't know what is happening.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
That very strange try a soft reset if it does the same thing, then I would get a replacement model or go to Nokia Care.

OzRob

Mar 20, 2013
Visit site
Hey, this is a lumia 720 owner. I actually am having a problem with my device. If i set volume to 30/30. and keep it unused for some time with screen off, Then after some time it will drop to some lower level ( automatically ). it will get to 3/30, & then i'll have to again increase it. this all happens in ring+vibrate mode, i have not tried any other mode. can some one help me out with this. i have installed updates too. :/ still don't know what is happening.

This can happen if you keep your phone in your pocket where the buttons can be pressed accidentally. While the screen is off the volume buttons are locked. But unfortunately the volume buttons become active when the screen lights up after the power button is pressed, even though the phone is not unlocked. So in your pocket if something presses against the right side of the screen it can press on the power button (activating the screen) and then the volumes controls (changing the volume).

OzRob

Mar 20, 2013
Visit site
Actually, you can manipulate the volume controls even without turning on the screen.
So, there's that.

I don't see that behaviour. When my screen is off, pressing the volume controls does not change the volume. It only happens for me when the lock screen is displayed.

www.shivu4u

Jun 8, 2012
Visit site
:angry:mine is a different problem... while playing a song at 30/30.. if i decrease the volume to 0/30.. the volume remains the same until i change the song...

Ankur Chandel

Jun 28, 2013
Visit site
did u find any solution to this

i found this volume problem just right after downloading first music file .

The volume doesnt change during playback. once i change the song then only the change applies to sound

help me.

tilekt

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
I have a slightly different problem with my Lumia 920.

If the phone is in 'vibrate' mode and I'm listening to music on earphones, I can't hear a call alarm and can't see it cuz the device is in my pocket. Which means I miss a call. Has anybody come across such issue?

kishorsomu

Jul 12, 2013
Visit site
hey i'm facing problem of
my lumia 720 volume is not decreasing it only increasing
volume control decreasing button is not working
what to do ???

OzRob

Mar 20, 2013
Visit site
hey i'm facing problem of
my lumia 720 volume is not decreasing it only increasing
volume control decreasing button is not working
what to do ???

You have started a new thread for your issue. There is no need to cross post in this thread as well. Do one or the other, not both. You have been given some things to try in the thread you started about this issue.

vinoth dhanapal

Aug 14, 2013
Visit site
hi...in my lumia 720 suddenly got volume problem(no keypad sound,can't get others voice and ringing sound at the time o calling,can't get no sound for playing mp3 and videos.i got this mobile on 5th august from flipkart.pls help me to solve the issue. thanks in advance...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos