Local Scout hours glitched

Voxophone

May 28, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys,
I have never had an issue with Local Scout, until recently, when I noticed that it's displaying the opening hours for every single business, restaurant, supermarket, etc. as "4:00 PM - 4:00 PM".
No matter what I tap on, the hours are always the same (4:00PM - 4:00PM). Obviously, this is some kind of glitch, because these are NOT the correct hours. I've checked ;)
I am not sure if it has always been this way, but I noticed it for the first time a week ago when I actually needed to know the hours for a restaurant.
Has anyone else had this issue/glitch? Ant ideas how to fix it? I am using a Verizon HTC 8x, running Windows Phone 8 version 8.0.10211.204 (as of the time of this writing, it is the latest version).

Thanks in advance for any help!

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Try changing your region settings like to UK for browser and search options then restart change it back to your region and restart again as I far i can see the local scout does not show times.

Voxophone

May 28, 2013
Visit site
I'm trying your idea as I write this, and will post the results.
Regarding Local Scout not showing hours, for me, most businesses have an "hours" section.

Update:
I tried switching my region to the UK, and then back (just like you said), but still no luck. The issue has not been fixed.

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
I presume you have tried soft reset already other than that I don't what to suggest as HTC as far as I know haven't updated their app to enable you to clean temporary files. You can only clean temporary files for internet explorer or other browsers if they support that function.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6