===== Trouble with (not having) spam in my Microsoft accounts =====

khunhorm

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
Since I bought my Lumia 920 November last year, I ditched my gmail accounts and switch to Outlook (hotmail) account. I have been very happy until I found out that I have been missing some important emails for the past 7 months.

Before NLM 920 I have 3 important email accounts, 2 gmail and 1 hotmail.
I read article and comments on how to just fwd everything from gmail over to hotmail and then only use hotmail as my primary (only) account.

Thing is, not all mail sent to those 2 gmail accounts got fwd to my hotmail account. a lot of them stuck in gmail spam folder. And that is where some of my email went missing.
Actually this is not gmail fault, rather this is entirely my fault. I used to check those spam folders in gmails and junk folder in hotmail from time to time (couple time a week).
With all mail fwd to hotmail, I only check hotmail junk folder.

Is there any way I could make all mail from gmail fwd to hotmail without any kind of filter? Oh and I am sorry to post this question here. I don't know which forum should I post. Please help.

Jtress

May 5, 2013
Visit site
I had the same issue. This has been working for me so far: In gmail, create a filter. In the field "Has the words", put is:spam . It will give you some warning about not working, ignore it and go on to the next page and check the box "Never send it to spam". Then save. Again, so far this is working for me and I haven't seen anything go to my spam folder in gmail after a full week of setting this up.
I got the instructions from here: How to Disable and Deactivate Spam Filter Protection in Gmail or Google Mail ? My Digital Life
Hope this helps.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo