Can anyone tell me where to find the IP (Ingress Protection) rating for the Lumia 920?

Thanks in advance
    06-12-2013 07:38 AM
    What the heck is an Ingress Protection Rating?
    06-12-2013 01:53 PM
    The IP rating tells you how dust proof and waterproof the phone is. Useful for work phones for builders or people who want rugged phones. Also known as a International Protection rating. My business partner wants a tough phone as he does a lot of building work and I wondered how good the Lumia 920 was.
    06-12-2013 06:08 PM
    The IP rating tells you how dust proof and waterproof the phone is. Useful for work phones for builders or people who want rugged phones. Also known as a International Protection rating. My business partner wants a tough phone as he does a lot of building work and I wondered how good the Lumia 920 was.
    after seeing videos in youtube on the sturdiness of Lumia 920 , i can come to a conclusion that the phone case and the screen are very sturdy and there will be no problems in that.
    i have read cases where there is dust inside the front camera lens.
    other than that since the whole body is sealed , there is not going to much of dust affecting sensors.

Once I was on my bike, with lumia in hand and I crashed on to the ground and i was dragged for a few feets and my lumia hit the ground chin down and was dragged tooo.
    nothing happened to it , except a slight scratch in the polycarbonate body.

but the IP rating of this phone I have no clue what it is
    06-18-2013 09:13 AM