Flashing AT&T lumia 920, is it impossible? Cause I just can't so far....Can anyone help me?

oddleif

Jun 20, 2013
Visit site
Mine is black too but when i download the files for the 059Q6w4, the biggest file is for the yellow one, so the ncs recognizes the firmware for the yellow one and all the other files that i just downloaded are for the 059QW4...and that's why it doesn't work! And the two links .ffu on the black firmware on this link and the yellow .ffu one are both for the firmware 059R2L8...

Wait, what? Please explain what happened here, details will be appreciated. I've been experiencing the same problem as you and have tried every advice out there. This is my final hope.

rush_ad

Jun 1, 2012
Visit site
My AT&T Nokia Lumia 920 is now flashed to Euro Dev ROM.

My network provider is T-Mobile US which uses the AWS 1700 band frequency for 3G connection.

The connection icons switch from E, 3G, H+, and L since I've been on the Euro Dev ROM.

On AT&T factory stock ROM, the connection icons used to switch from E, 4G, and LTE.... I never saw 3G when I was running stock AT&T ROM.

So my question is, did Euro Dev ROM unlock AWS 1700 band frequency on my phone?

vimukthi999

May 28, 2013
Visit site
My AT&T Nokia Lumia 920 is now flashed to Euro Dev ROM.

My network provider is T-Mobile US which uses the AWS 1700 band frequency for 3G connection.

The connection icons switch from E, 3G, H+, and L since I've been on the Euro Dev ROM.

On AT&T factory stock ROM, the connection icons used to switch from E, 4G, and LTE.... I never saw 3G when I was running stock AT&T ROM.

So my question is, did Euro Dev ROM unlock AWS 1700 band frequency on my phone?

this link would help for u for further info

AT&T Lumia 920 on AWS 3G (1700/2100) IS POSSIBLE - xda-developers

Tulio Alfonsi

Jul 5, 2013
Visit site
my mobile also never bricked when i changed my firmware,,
my lumia journey so far,,\
( im living sri lanka)
*bought from ebay (at&t)
*called at&t got unlocked code use it here
*flash to rogers
*updated latest (rogers) via phone,,
*then flash to euro1 FW

remember when you flashing don't connect the phone untill nokia care suite say press volumbe down button and power button

another thing before you do the flashing do factory reset,,
How do you make Care SUite to connect? I connect my L920 and Care Suite never get to know that my phone is connected. W8 64 bits.

Douglas Zacharias

Jun 16, 2013
Visit site
My friend...I have another question for you...can you help me again? I can't send music from my pc to my phone. I have a macbook and I have windows also on it....both ways I can't transfer the songs. I can transfer through bluetooth! Is there a particular way of doing this? Thanx once again!!

can you give me print screen while u connect u phone and open NCS,

by the way have u installed

nokia data package manager ?

vimukthi999

May 28, 2013
Visit site
My friend...I have another question for you...can you help me again? I can't send music from my pc to my phone. I have a macbook and I have windows also on it....both ways I can't transfer the songs. I can transfer through bluetooth! Is there a particular way of doing this? Thanx once again!!

u can do this so easily if u have installed windows phone desktop software

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs