I NEED TO KNOW THE NAME OF THIS SONG! [New Lumia 925 Ad][[FOUND]]

HM02

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
It was posted on NokiaFrance's youtube. A new commercial for the 925. It's catchy and fun.
I tried the Bing music listener - didn't work. I tried typing in the lyrics in Bing AND Google -- Nothing..
I tweeted them and posted on their fatchbook page a couple of hours ago, no response. HELP/ IM DYING HERE 0mg

Last edited:

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: I NEED TO KNOW THE NAME OF THIS SONG! [New Lumia 925 Ad]

That's a epic song, Nokia seems to have good music when it comes to advertisements.

HM02

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site

That's a epic song, Nokia seems to have good music when it comes to advertisements.

Indeed. They always choose great tunes for their ads.
Most of the time, they have the song title/ artist displaying on a live tile or something...not this time. ;[

paddylaz

Jan 13, 2013
Visit site

Indeed. They always choose great tunes for their ads.
Most of the time, they have the song title/ artist displaying on a live tile or something...not this time. ;[

This is going to be of absolutely no help to you, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's one of those ad jobs where they take an instrumental track and then hire an unknown for vocals. Which would explain why it's not showing up either on sound hound/shazam or even by doing google lyric searches. Hope I'm wrong for your sake though, it sounds awesome!

HM02

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site

This is going to be of absolutely no help to you, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's one of those ad jobs where they take an instrumental track and then hire an unknown for vocals. Which would explain why it's not showing up either on sound hound/shazam or even by doing google lyric searches. Hope I'm wrong for your sake though, it sounds awesome!

I think it's a real song, because when the lyrics start, it sounds like it's been edited to that point.
Prolly just a really underground artist Nokia randomly found...idk

paddylaz

Jan 13, 2013
Visit site

I think it's a real song, because when the lyrics start, it sounds like it's been edited to that point.
Prolly just a really underground artist Nokia randomly found...idk

Definitely a mystery! If you find out mate let us know on here as I kinda want it now!

HM02

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site

I'm going to kill myself if it was just for the commercial. I remember a few years ago, there was this commercial for the Samsung Fascinate on Verizon (which made me get the phone). It was a remix of an already made song, but the remix was only made specifically for that commercial and the guy that made it never released the full song.. \cries

paddylaz

Jan 13, 2013
Visit site

I'm going to kill myself if it was just for the commercial. I remember a few years ago, there was this commercial for the Samsung Fascinate on Verizon (which made me get the phone). It was a remix of an already made song, but the remix was only made specifically for that commercial and the guy that made it never released the full song.. \cries

On an equally sad, nay, much more sad note I was gutted many years ago watching Rocky III and then buying eye of the tiger (no - I'm not embarassed) only to find it really different to the movie version (which sounds a billion times better and has different riffs/acoustics) and that the movie version was only a 2 verse recording Survivor performed in a movie sound studio for the film.

First world problems.

dakranii

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
Re: I NEED TO KNOW THE NAME OF THIS SONG! [Lumia 925 Ad]

I don't think you even listened to the one I posted
View attachment 36046

But I thin he might be on to something. DJ Koobra and Joanna have a similar sound in their songs and the voice sounds the same. Perhaps it's something they just put together that hasn't made it anywhere else yet. They're collaborating with Nokia on the Something Real song (which seems to have gained him a following), maybe there are other songs coming.

Here are some other songs featuring those two: https://soundcloud.com/koobra

Might be worth a tweet or Facebook post to Nokia France for the answer: https://www.facebook.com/NokiaFrance and https://twitter.com/NokiaFrance

HM02

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: I NEED TO KNOW THE NAME OF THIS SONG! [Lumia 925 Ad]

But I thin he might be on to something. DJ Koobra and Joanna have a similar sound in their songs and the voice sounds the same. Perhaps it's something they just put together that hasn't made it anywhere else yet. They're collaborating with Nokia on the Something Real song (which seems to have gained him a following), maybe there are other songs coming.

Here are some other songs featuring those two: https://soundcloud.com/koobra

Might be worth a tweet or Facebook post to Nokia France for the answer: https://www.facebook.com/NokiaFrance and https://twitter.com/NokiaFrance

Idk about that, but I did already tweet and post on their fb!

ninjaap

Dec 10, 2008
Visit site

Did anyone else pick up their phone when they heard a notification sound go off only to realize a split second later it was actually from the video? :eek:rly:

paddylaz

Jan 13, 2013
Visit site

Did anyone else pick up their phone when they heard a notification sound go off only to realize a split second later it was actually from the video? :eek:rly:

no :(

I have 6 days to kill before I even get that pleasure. My cracked/ post-tour in afghanistan/ condition 4s is silent...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)