Lumia 720 turns off by itself automatically

ravikiranpatil

Jun 20, 2013
Visit site
It's been two days, I bought Nokia Lumia 720 and I have been facing a problem with it. Occasionally, It turned off automatically but holding power and volume down keys for like 10 seconds the phone vibrates and reboots. So, is this a hardware problem or a software problem?.......

Please help me to solve this problem anybody??

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
What is happening before the device turns itself off? Is the battery low? Do you have specific apps running?

Has it always turned itself off, or is this something that just started happening?

If this is something that had not occurred previously, what is different? Did you install any new apps? Are you using WiFi or mobile network? Are you using Bluetooth?

ravikiranpatil

Jun 20, 2013
Visit site
No issue with battery.. I think it was software issue..... only once it turned itself off after doing soft reset. So I removed all the games i.e. AE 3D Motor, Dredd vs. Zombies and AE Zombie Defender....Now everything is moving smoothly......

gsmayura

Jul 2, 2013
Visit site
It's been 1 week back, I bought Nokia Lumia 720 and I have been facing a problem with it. Occasionally, It turned off automatically but holding power and volume down keys for like 10 seconds also the phone not rebooting.......

Please help me to solve this problem anybody??

areewahab

Jul 5, 2013
Visit site
Mine and my GF's phone (both lumia 720) are experiencing the same problem, it is a bit let off sometimes, but with soft reset it came back to normal. I hope new OS updates will fix this

sehgal60

Jul 14, 2013
Visit site
I have been using Lumia 720 for 2 months now. The Problem of Phone getting off automatically has happened with me twice. I had to take it to Nokia Service Centre. They Opened the Phone & re-fixed the battery. It worked alright for 20 days. Yesterday again it went off. I really do not know what is wrong with this Phone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolz1234