Waterproof?

lce123

Jun 25, 2013
Visit site
I planning on going to ColorRun 5K this year and with my new Nokia Lumia 925 I want to take some amazing pictures.

However I am scared of getting paint all up in grills, anyone know of a waterproof casing or universal bag? Its not going underwater, but I'd rather keep my phone black :winktongue:

2013-06-24T10-33-09_0.jpg

Taken on iPhone 5

p.nonnekens

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
ziplock_bag.jpg

?

aethicus

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
I have a Lumia 920 and hope to get a 925 in a couple of weeks when they are in my market - hope you like the phone! So there are no "lifeproof" like cases out there for Lumia that I can find. there are the dive pouches that are extremely good but bulky.

what I have been using for years are Ziploc snack baggies, they fit my phone and make them usable and have saved me walking into the ocean, the pool and doing yard work and keeping dust and sweat out of my phone. you can get about 100 baggies for about $1 and even put two of them if you really want on your phone. then get a waterproof Bluetooth headset and you are good to go. last your on vacation, everyone was coming up to me and asking for one of my cases - could have made a killing selling baggies on the beach in Jamaica.

nutnithin

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
you could also try out the dandycase waterproof covers..i have one for my lumia 920..these ones are rated for 30mtr water immersion..ive tested it at pool and its awesome...next up lumia 920 diving :D and yes the touch screen works fine...the material is very very durable and it houses screen sizes upto 5 inches...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro