06-24-2014 04:13 AM
77 ... 234
tools
    Hi,

Have been facing same issues except for the Music...as i m not a big music lover... one some of my friends suggestions i have written all the issue to Nokia care and on their request submitted my phone with service center for observation...hope to see some positive outcome as last 6 months have been a big struggle....
    02-05-2014 03:16 AM
    Hi to all.
    I have same problems.
    1. Battery rapidly drains every now and again and this is when I'm not even using it a lot.
    The same problem, using glance in "near hand mode", only 3 programs running in memory, low brightness and other features for preventing battery loss from nokia care. I've Installed battery app, it allows to monitor your battery drain, plots some graphics. I think it is not a bug, it's a feature of Lumia 620. Low battery capacity, unstable OS optimization. Hope it will be fix in the next 8.1 update.
    2. The phone freezes up on occasion and I need to take the battery out
    Have lumia black update. Yesterday faced with that problem. Taking battery out helped.
    3. Scroll up to unlock the lock screen messes up far to often and doesn't let me scroll the screen all the way up to unlock. I need to turn the screen off and on for it to work properly.
    never happened yet, but happened with my desktop windows 8.1 seems it software problem.
    4. I get an error saying the SD card has been removed when it hasn't.
    Never occured
    6. Screen becomes unresponsive from time to time and I have to lock and unlock the phone for it to become responsive again.
    Someone tells that there is a problem with back cover grounding, maybe changing it fix that issue,

Also I have a problem with my front cam. After I launch any cam app with main cam - it work. But if i change the view to front - the app crushes and never launch again untill you tap refresh cam in cam setting and reboot the phone. Anyone faced with that issue?
    06-24-2014 04:13 AM
77 ... 234