Wp8 messenger won't connect to faccebook chat?

WoWNyx

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
Ny wp8 messenger won't connect to Facebook chat. It keeps failing, same goes to the rooms I've created.

I don't know what's wrong.

Can anyone suggest me a solution?

WoWNyx

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
Its not all that. Everything is turned on and off (power saving) is just that it won't connect to Facebook chat. It keeps saying " can't connect to chat "

Is there a solution to this?

RedDevilIndia

Jun 30, 2013
Visit site
I was having the same issue in the messanger. I clicked on the status symbol. Changed the status to offline then available again. It started working. Hope this helps!!

vishal sharma2

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
I faced the similar issue with the windows phone inbuilt chat i.e."can't connect to see who is online"

By searching on the web, I came to know that it is SKYPE which is creating problem, I immediately uninstalled the skype from my phone, gave a soft reboot to phone and FB chat starting working well.

FW Barma

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Just try to correct the DATE and TIME first. If it's not up to date, then it won't let you connect to the server for chat. It works for me, BUT it won't last... it will get lost of connection randomly...

abhishvallabhan

Sep 1, 2013
Visit site
hi

it may be three reasons
1]connection problum
2]battery saver mode
3]if we first time when configuring facebook in windows phone then we need to allow some access to facebook,if we reject those access then we cannot chat,for solve this issue first remove facebook from phone(via emails and accounts)then logon hotmail id via pc,after login hotmail id there is a downarrow in the left top side of the screen,if we click the arrow we will get people tile after clicking people tile another window arrive with phone no and all seel the right side there is written connect to facebook just click that icon another window will pop up,see left down side there is an option for remove facebook account,problum solved

after remove facebook from hotmail id just reconfigure it in phone u can able to chat

some grammer mistake and spling mistake may arrive
Thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs