Whoa what's going on with the battery

mark1914

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
Ok something is amiss here. I have watched my battery level drop 4% within an hour just on standby. I have blocked all background tasks and it is slowly discharging itself. What gives?

mark1914

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
Should I reset it? I turned off all background tasks. I don't want to turn off the 4G LTE. That's the point of having it.

electriclamb

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
4% isnt bad, 2 to 3% seems normal. Whenever i hit 4% i just reset the phone, i have as many background tasks running as i possibly can with a ton of nextgen ready tiles and bluetooth running. I personally feel this doesnt affect the battery. Something in the OS getting caught in a loop seems to occur occasionally. Just start using your phone like you want to and everything else will fall into place.at least it did for me haha

Ashfaq Gazi

May 14, 2013
Visit site
i was also fed up wd my battery till b4 few days . my usage : wifi always on / calls / net / whatsapp good use of this stuff . my battery wud drain in half day n i used to search for charger pins allaournd . i tried everythn wht i found on net how to take good use of battery but to my pain nthng wrkd till i clicked a idea of switching my network mode from 3g to 2g n blve me frndz it did wonders now i get full day usage in same use . i have wifi all around so for net i had no probs . exp : yest night at around 2 i charged my phone full 100 % n its 3 in afternoon n my btry mtr shows almopst 60% full . so may be u ppl can give it a try if u prefer or have options of 2g network. can private message me here

n yea i fgt to tell i use lumia 820 n m in love with my phone .

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss