Nokia Lumia 720 often freeze

Sobharani Vandana

Sep 17, 2014
Visit site
I am using Lumia 720 and it freezes at least 20 times a day. I always restart it by pressing two keys.
I have visited Nokia Care, they took all the money claiming software reset etc and gave it back as it is. Nokia and Windows fooling people just like that by releasing unmatured and untested softwares just to capture market. I stongly rebuke this.

Somebody sussgeted that to upgrade to Cyan. Even I did that. Still is the problem.
After seeing this forum, I came to know that many peoples are like me fooled and cheated by Microsoft.
Please note that just by cheating people, you cannot capture the market. You will definitely loose the confidence that you already gained world wide.

You may take it or leave it.

Thank you

Abhisek prasad

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
My lumia 720 is also giving same problem.
phone is going to freeze and none of the buttons are in function at that time.

only thing i can do is to wait the full battery drenched.
very bad experience with this type of non removal battery phones.:devil::devil::devil:

momonedusa

Aug 19, 2014
Visit site
Hello.
I hope you understan my english.
My 720 freeze very very often, even every couple of minutes sometimes.. In very simple operation, even only looking at sms. Never happens i found it already freeze and i can't unlock the screen.
The strange thing is that if i press the power button ot turns off the screen, i press againand umock and always it work.
So i don't thinj it's an hardware problem.
I already unistalled all app was possible (apart whatsapp, but i reinstalled from web, and the app was already updated twice) to test, made soft rest, hat reset, removed sd and it's always the same.
Any idea? I'm afrait to send to repair even id the warranty is good, seen i'm afraid it takes long, and most probably if they don't see immediately the problem they don't do anything, or maximum an hard rest, but i know it's worthless.
i hope someone have an idea....

hari pavan

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
even i would get that problem very often on my lumia 720... may be once or twice in a week... every time screen freezes i would do soft reset by clicking the VOLUME DOWN + POWER ON/OFF button for 30 seconds or more..
I know many of u saying that volume down button does not work but u need to give a try coz normally even my phone volume down button does not work for reducing the volume but for soft reset it works... just give it a try by correctly holding the VOLUME DOWN + power button for 30 seconds or more and leave dem... if u have any case then remove the case and try pressing.. try like dat for twice or thrice.... phone will be restarted...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)