Have Nokia Hired Justin Bieber for their Zoom Reinvented event?

Farhan Reehman

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
Hello, I saw this tweet from Nokia today and it got me thinking: https://twitter.com/nokia/status/350222757272891392 might they have Justin Bieber for July 11th event in NY so I checked his tour schedule, July 11th is kept free! Justin Bieber Tickets | Justin Bieber Concert Tickets & Tour Dates | Ticketmaster.com - I think this might have happened, what do you all think?

Wouldn't it be so funny if he were there, can you imagine the reaction of the attendees? Would it be even worse than the weird, cringeworthy Samsung press conference

But would it be so hard to believe, Nokia have hired Nicki Minaj and Deadmau5 for recent launches (Lumia 800 and 900) and Samsung just did a deal with Jay-Z.

Personally I would hate it!

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
You have to look at the positive. There could be thousands of teenage girls asking for Windows Phones if he tells them to get one. Word spreads, our marketshare skyrockets!

tissotti

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
It was a joke from Nokia. 41 million started trending earlier that day and naturally Nokia used it to its benefit. 41 million pic is actually top pic on the trend.

anon(5918101)

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site
It was just Nokia making fun of Bieber's fans, they have launched the hashtag #41millionstrong and Nokia wanted to joke a little about it.
I wouldn't really care much, anyway.

JonnieLasVegas

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
I'm definitely not a fan of his, but would think that any press with him involved is going to be tenfold (or more). So it could be a good thing. It was hard just to type that, lol.

jlynnm350z

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
God I hope not. Nokia doesn't need some baby face rapper want to be that beats off every night to a picture of Hilary Clinton while getting drunk on strawberry wine coolers to be representing them. Please no, PLEASE!!

gsquared

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
If that SoB can sell some phones for Nokia then bring him on. He can even bring that little funky monkey he carry's around.

erzhik

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
As much as we all hate that little creature, he can sell things. And if Nokia truly hires him as an "ambassador", the phone will sell in piles. I guess that's a good thing.

HM02

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
So you're basically saying you don't want the Lumia to improve? It takes popularity in order for that to happen.
What's to improve? It's perfect as it is.
By gaining popularity, it's going to become an overkill device like every Android. Keep adding more processors, bigger screens, higher resolutions, etc. Overkill.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss