Thinking of upgrading to 820 from 620

mcivor88

Banned
Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
I actually adore my wee 620 but.. It can be slow at times and apps can could crash. Obviously this is due to the 512 ram.

For the most part i can put up with some apps closing under stress, however, there is one very important app that is worse than all the others for ****ting itself... VIBER..

Viber has become the go to messaging app here in my part of sunny Ireland and i appreciate the app being on the wp platform, it is a pain to use.

is viber any better on higher end wps's? (820)

budney

Sep 6, 2006
Visit site
I don't use Viber, but my guess would be sloppy coding like Wandering Traveler mentioned. And with Viber being new to WP their is bound to be some bugs. Hopefully they can get corrected soon. You may want to contact the developer about your issue. Is that the only app with issues? Having a 720 and 820 myself the only difference I see is when opening and backing out/closing apps.

anon(5816156)

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
Have used my 620 before I got my 820. Apps perform much faster, this should includes Viber. If I have to say about 'reliable', I am not sure (I don't use Viber) but I can reassure you that things are much more stable on the 820.

multo

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Pitching in a few pennies. Don't have an 820 as I use a 920 but I'm also a viber user. Gotta admit that viber on my 920 is not worry free but it's a hell of a lot better than on the viber I have on android. The way they did the program on android is a pain and they don't seem to know how to listen to users issues. On the WP platform though, my only gripe is sometimes getting delayed notifications but it's not that bad. I actually enjoy it on the 920 which most likely is going to be the same on the 820 than in a different platform

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium