Using 920 as an MP3 in the car

Andy Nixon

Jun 30, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys, I bought my Lumia about 3 weeks ago after moving from iPhone and so far it's .. OK. A little difficult adjusting to it at first but it is getting better although I do have an issue that is driving me mad. I have a problem with certain AUX cables when playing music in the car. I have 3 AUX cables, two of them are expensive ones but they cause horrendous crackling when playing music.. however the cheap cable is fine. Weird. My phone connects to any external speakers perfectly fine but for some reason it is crackly in the car.. Any ideas?. Also can anyone recommend a good cigarette lighter base that will charge the phone too? I want to charge it, play music and also use it for SatNav when I need it without having to stick it to the windscreen as I don't want cables all over the place.

Thanks in advance.

Andy

zipro

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys, I bought my Lumia about 3 weeks ago after moving from iPhone and so far it's .. OK. A little difficult adjusting to it at first but it is getting better although I do have an issue that is driving me mad. I have a problem with certain AUX cables when playing music in the car. I have 3 AUX cables, two of them are expensive ones but they cause horrendous crackling when playing music.. however the cheap cable is fine. Weird. My phone connects to any external speakers perfectly fine but for some reason it is crackly in the car.. Any ideas?. Also can anyone recommend a good cigarette lighter base that will charge the phone too? I want to charge it, play music and also use it for SatNav when I need it without having to stick it to the windscreen as I don't want cables all over the place.

Thanks in advance.

Andy

My advice to you: if you want to reduce the number of cables, get one of these:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/HTC-A100-St...ag=hawk-future-21&ascsubtag=UUwpUvbUpU2024227

I've been using that to stream audio in my car for months - works absolutely perfectly.

And as for the car charger:

http://www.nokia.com/global/products/phone/dc-20/specifications/

That was the only one that ever worked for me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss