Lumia 920 4G Update India

Praneeth Raja

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
Does anybody have any idea about the 4G update which was promised by Nokia to NL920?
During december , there were many posts pertaining to the 4G capability of Lumia 920 and there were claims by some nokia care fellow saying that a software update would be provided to support the 4G band in India (Bangalore atleast ! )

WP8Expert

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
Does anybody have any idea about the 4G update which was promised by Nokia to NL920?
During december , there were many posts pertaining to the 4G capability of Lumia 920 and there were claims by some nokia care fellow saying that a software update would be provided to support the 4G band in India (Bangalore atleast ! )

Not at the moment but if you want, you can consider flashing a new ROM onto your 920 but please backup your device first and follow flashing instructions carefully. You may want to flash a Dev Kit ROM as those use all 4G bands but i'm not sure whether majority of 920s have support over it (I believe it is hardware specific as dev kit 920s can operate on AT&T while other unlocked non-dev kit 920s can't)

shantanu331

Jul 16, 2015
Visit site
Today i got an update and now my lumia 920 is 4G supported in India with Airtel network in Chennai.
now i have 3 option in "mobile+SIM", highest connection speed as 2G, 3G and 4G and getting highest speed connectivity. Feeling happy.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss