Nokia Lumia 920 and Charging Plate

Wikus Kruger

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys

I bought the charging plate and its working wonders.

Question: Will it damage the device, if i place it on and off on the plate? Ie, not charging it full..... for instance taking a call, and putting it back?

Or is it better if i charge it full then remove?

:smile:

metalchick719

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
I don't believe it will damage the phone if you remove it and then place it back on before it's fully charged. I have a 920 and a charging plate as well. In fact, I removed my phone from the charging plate just last night once while texting with my boyfriend. Put it back, let it charge overnight and then when I woke up, it doesn't seem to be any different than usual and is telling me I have one day and more of battery life left.

GSOgymrat

May 15, 2012
Visit site
I just want to say that before I got my 920 I thought wireless charging was a gimmick that I wouldn't use. I use it all the time and love it!

wayne310

May 13, 2013
Visit site
i always imagined that one day in future galaxy there will be wireless charging so i dont have to bother plugging in my devices.

it doesnt feel very important but once u get hooked onto charging plate, makes so much difference.

finally i can come home drunk on the weekend and just drop my phone on the plate and wake up with battery charged lol instead of hunting for usb in the dark and bumping my head

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99