Wireless charger not working

Zolotoy

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
When I place my phone on it nothing happens anymore. No charge. Any tricks to bring it back? I tried unplugging it did not help.

Thanks

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Have you tried to use another device on the wireless charger to make sure it isn't something wrong with your phone? It is possible that some contacts in the phone lost connection. If you don't have another phone that has wireless charging to test, you could try using an electronic toothbrush. They usually use wireless charging (keeps the brush waterproof). My toothbrush charges on the Qi chargers just fine.

Assuming it is the charger that is broken, you will probably just have to replace it. Can I assume you have also tried different outlets?

ferazzz1985

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
Same problem here, my wireless charger is not working anymore, the little led lights up on the charger but nothing happens and I truly do not feel like dealing with sending my phone back to Nokia or my service provider as this takes along time and I have little patience for dealing with my daily life without my phone LOL Pathetic eh. I will try another charger first to see what that does, since even a full reset of my phone did not help the issue.....reall bummer guys

david90531

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
Hi guys, I also just found out my phone is no longer charging with the wireless charger... the LED lights up on the charger but my phone is not charging by any means... Is sending the phone back for repair my only option?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb