They finally arrived here's some pics

mmar1974

Mar 30, 2013
Visit site
The only thing I would ask is if you already acted on the update notification on the App Store Icon... I'm like a child in Christmas... the numbers on the App store are like presents that are not left unopened for very long. :)

chattoe

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
The only thing I would ask is if you already acted on the update notification on the App Store Icon... I'm like a child in Christmas... the numbers on the App store are like presents that are not left unopened for very long. :)

Yea I updated earlier he he

ximoosea

Jun 29, 2013
Visit site
I love my 925, but my only complaint is that it is so slippery...the darn thing won't stay in my hand when I am typing. Are these covers a bit more grippy, or softer plastic then the original back of the 925?

dogfish54

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
How well do you think it would protect against a drop - corners and face seem to be the most vulnerable - and it looks like the case has those covered. Looks like a good design, but looks can always be deceiving ...

Sheikmans

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
How well do you think it would protect against a drop - corners and face seem to be the most vulnerable - and it looks like the case has those covered. Looks like a good design, but looks can always be deceiving ...

Yes, good question. Do you think the case is good enough to protect the phone?

Musicman247

Aug 29, 2006
www.splashblog.com
I love my 925, but my only complaint is that it is so slippery...the darn thing won't stay in my hand when I am typing. Are these covers a bit more grippy, or softer plastic then the original back of the 925?
I can't compare to the 925 as I don't have mine yet, but the shell itself is a pretty smooth matte plastic. I've read it described as the same plastic used on the back of the 925.

bozza72

Feb 3, 2013
Visit site
How heavy and balky does it make the 925, i have an 820 and with my wireless case it adds quite a bit of added weight & balk

chattoe

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
I don't think it is there to protect the phone to be honest guys and i don't think it really would.
I think it definitely gives the phone more grip.
As for weight and thickness, it really doesn't feel that bad to be honest

Sent from my RM-892_eu_euro1_249 using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon