Ativ s charger

Gal Avraham

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site
i was trying to charge my ativ s phone in my car but it wasnt able to charge it(no response from my phone).
so i tried this action on another car(i use the original cable by the way) and nothing happened.
i replaced the electrical supply(the universalt usb transormer) and tried on 2 other cars!!! while others can charge their phone with those 2 transformers i cant.
i tried another cable-same.
did anybody encourged this problem?
is it a volt provision problem so i need to buy a special car charger for my ativ s ?
thx

Trainwreck_0532

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
I've had no issues charging mine in my truck, might be the impedance is not matching. If the issue persist you could always grab a 50 watt inverter for the 12 volt plug. Hopefully you get it figured.

GTF696

Jul 12, 2013
Visit site
If it doesn't charge using multiple combinations of vehicle's and chargers AND it charges with a wall charger, then it sounds like it could be as simple as the connectors are dirty.

Only problem I ever had was when I purchased a vehicle with an aftermarket radio, and when they installed it the ground for the outlet some how disconnected.

Gal Avraham

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site
Well, ive tried this on another car that its connector is clean and suprise-the same problem.
I tried also to charge my brothers iphone in my/his car- his phone is charging and mine is not.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers