It's Been 6 Months

HM02

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
Since I got my Lumia 920. [Actually it was yesterday, the 6th, but I forgot until now.]
I haven't had any problems with it whatsoever. No dust in the FFC. No random reboots. Battery life has been great.
[Network is a whole different story.. AT&T kinda sucks.]
It's been nakey this whole time and I don't have any scratches on the screen or scuffs anywhere. I keep it clean with one of those little electronic terry cloths.
Also, this is my first Windows Phone. I had Android for 2 years and I was so freakin' ready to get rid of it. Always been a fan of the WP UI.
So yeah, my experience over the last 6 months, with both Lumia and Windows Phone, has been nothing but wonderful. Looking forward to 6 more months, or however long.
flutter.gif

crash1989

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Great, you are enjoying WP to the fullest. It's been a little more than 6 months since I got mine and I have minimal complaints with the hardware. The software should see improvements with the coming updates and then all is going to be well in my world. GDR2 and GDR3 can't come any sooner.

HM02

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
Actually, I do have one complaint. Still waiting for a Nokia blue color theme!
icon_donotwant.png
The cobalt doesn't cut it. It's too vivid and bright.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site
My 520 has Indigo over white, it looks pretty good, but i couldn't settle over anything else.

I'd love to get a 920 in Red, but i'm very happy with my 520. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre