whenever i am using internet on my phone it shuts down without any warning and then freezes with a nokia logo on and it leaves me helpless until the battery is completly drained and phone is switched off.and when it is connected to a charger again it switches on ..this problem has landed me in serious trouble a couple of times specially when the battery is fully charged it takes 10-12 hours...for the phone to switch off...pls help...
    07-07-2013 08:05 AM
    That sounds bad... I think you should contact Nokia support.
    07-07-2013 08:22 AM
    whenever i am using internet on my phone it shuts down without any warning and then freezes with a nokia logo on and it leaves me helpless until the battery is completly drained and phone is switched off.and when it is connected to a charger again it switches on ..this problem has landed me in serious trouble a couple of times specially when the battery is fully charged it takes 10-12 hours...for the phone to switch off...pls help...
    When the phone freezes, have you tried a soft reset (Power + Volume Down buttons for 15 secs). This usually restarts the phone.
    07-08-2013 12:03 AM
    Maybe you must do a hard-reset on your phone and start from fresh and see how things go.
    07-08-2013 05:31 AM