Lumia 920 Overview Video

anon(5959407)

May 4, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys,

This was more of a test than anything, but I want to start getting into product reviews and keeping up with current events through YouTube and I made an overview video of my 920 to start out. It was actually going to be a review, but... my voice wasn't ready to make it's debut just yet. This was a good exercise in video editing and playing around with some of the tools I have at my disposal currently though. If you have some free time, please take a look and let me know what you think! I've got pretty thick skin so if you've got spears to chuck, I think I can handle it. Thanks for your time!

(watch in HD if you can)

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
I watched some of it. Thing that you will learn quickly (no pun intended), videos like this need to have a relatively fast pace. It felt like I was sitting there watching a loading video for a program.

anon(5959407)

May 4, 2013
Visit site
I watched some of it. Thing that you will learn quickly (no pun intended), videos like this need to have a relatively fast pace. It felt like I was sitting there watching a loading video for a program.

Fair enough! Yeah, I thought I was going to fill some of the "dead space" with talking, but I had edited the video before recording the audio and didn't really want to go back and re-edit it, haha. I agree that it should definitely move quicker and I was looking for stuff to cut out because I feel like it's pretty long... but finding the balance of showing what you want to show yet doing it quickly is pretty tough so far.

Thanks for your feedback!

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
No problem! With online tech video reviews, my attention span usually dissipates after about 5 minutes.

Did you use some type of video filter? I like it but it doesn't seem to show the phone in all of it's glory.

anon(5959407)

May 4, 2013
Visit site
No problem! With online tech video reviews, my attention span usually dissipates after about 5 minutes.

Did you use some type of video filter? I like it but it doesn't seem to show the phone in all of it's glory.

Haha, noted! Nah, no filter... lighting in my apartment is pretty abysmal. I have a small lamp and a ceiling fan light and both of them were working against me! I also usually have my camera setup to slightly underexpose when I take photos and videos.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs