Hey guys,

This was more of a test than anything, but I want to start getting into product reviews and keeping up with current events through YouTube and I made an overview video of my 920 to start out. It was actually going to be a review, but... my voice wasn't ready to make it's debut just yet. This was a good exercise in video editing and playing around with some of the tools I have at my disposal currently though. If you have some free time, please take a look and let me know what you think! I've got pretty thick skin so if you've got spears to chuck, I think I can handle it. Thanks for your time!

(watch in HD if you can)

07-07-2013 07:13 PM
    I watched some of it. Thing that you will learn quickly (no pun intended), videos like this need to have a relatively fast pace. It felt like I was sitting there watching a loading video for a program.
    07-07-2013 07:23 PM
    I watched some of it. Thing that you will learn quickly (no pun intended), videos like this need to have a relatively fast pace. It felt like I was sitting there watching a loading video for a program.
    Fair enough! Yeah, I thought I was going to fill some of the "dead space" with talking, but I had edited the video before recording the audio and didn't really want to go back and re-edit it, haha. I agree that it should definitely move quicker and I was looking for stuff to cut out because I feel like it's pretty long... but finding the balance of showing what you want to show yet doing it quickly is pretty tough so far.

Thanks for your feedback!
    07-07-2013 07:31 PM
    No problem! With online tech video reviews, my attention span usually dissipates after about 5 minutes.

Did you use some type of video filter? I like it but it doesn't seem to show the phone in all of it's glory.
    07-07-2013 07:34 PM
    No problem! With online tech video reviews, my attention span usually dissipates after about 5 minutes.

Did you use some type of video filter? I like it but it doesn't seem to show the phone in all of it's glory.
    Haha, noted! Nah, no filter... lighting in my apartment is pretty abysmal. I have a small lamp and a ceiling fan light and both of them were working against me! I also usually have my camera setup to slightly underexpose when I take photos and videos.
    07-07-2013 07:38 PM