My Lumia 920 ROCKED Samsung's GS4 photos

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
All I have to say is WOW. I knew we took great photos but when compared to Sammy's GS4, Nokia slapped the taste from GS4's mouth.
I recently compiled photos taken at my in-laws wedding with my Lumia 920 and those taken with the GS4 after uploading them to Costco to make photo albums and GS4 quality don't even compete. I deleted all but one GS4 photo for the album. Not that I didn't want to use them but not for this album. The quality of the photos made the album look unbalanced.
My in-laws requests the album shot with the Lumia 920 and don't request any of the collection from the GS4.

My Lumia 920 and I are like this:

Attachments

• the dap.jpg
    the dap.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 35

Res215dg

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
But But the S4 can take pictures while recording a video at the same time@#@~~!!.........

Great job on the photo album- Nokia has mastered the art of mobile cameras :amaze:

AndreStudart

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
we're 2 haha, I've compared my 920 against my friend's s4 and 920 photos came out much more vivid! nokia is giving a BIG headache for competition haha

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Since this was a wedding, there was of course professional photographers there and hundreds of smart phone cameras taking advantage of the poses. ergo, lots of flashbulbs going off. My Lumia used its flash NOT ONCE during the entire event. My sons GS4? Flash out the wazoo. But all my pictures were taken indoors and either natural or lowlight. I snapped pictures of the bride/groom and families along with everyone else with a smart phone. My Lumia photos were flawless. The GS4 had a problem. Each picture taken under those conditions on the GS4 had a faint but noticeable white halo on them. The Lumia 920 keep the photos rich looking, lifelike and suitable for framing.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb