I have a macbook and also windows but i can't transfer music to my phone, can anyone help me?

Douglas Zacharias

Jun 16, 2013
Visit site
Look, I have my lumia 920, everything is working just fine but I can't transfer files to my phone. I tried through windows 8, I have a partition but it didn't work! Can anyone help me? Thanx!!:shocked:

Troyseph

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
How music is transferred using the sync apps on our Macs is broken. I posted this in another forum but...

One of the issues with the windows connector on my MacBook pro had something to do with authorizing a file to be read.

. You need to make sure that you click file in the connector menu and then I think it was authorize folder. You then select the folder that your music is in, ie: iTunes. Then sync and it will work.

So it sort of worked. But then my music would either show up as "other" media in storage, or I would have 2-3 replicas of each track. It is just horrendous.

Codemeup

Dec 27, 2013
Visit site
You may wirelessly transfer/copy music files to your Windows Phone via a web browser using the updated version 1.0.2.0 of Music Drop by Codeceptive Studios. The first version was great but the new one is even better! And what's best about this app: it's fast, efficient and most of all free ;-)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessiebention