8X Updates

misfitpierce

Feb 20, 2012
Visit site
Well Samsung is even releasing the Amber style update now to unlocked ATIV devices from what I read for FM Player functionality and such... Each OEM will be pushing that update from my understanding, each with their own little spin on it with a new exclusive app update or something along those lines. This is assuming the HTC line has fm players inside them which im sure they do if samsungs ended up having it like nokias.

DenniSundaY

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
Well Samsung is even releasing the Amber style update now to unlocked ATIV devices from what I read for FM Player functionality and such... Each OEM will be pushing that update from my understanding, each with their own little spin on it with a new exclusive app update or something along those lines. This is assuming the HTC line has fm players inside them which im sure they do if samsungs ended up having it like nokias.

You really didn't paid attention did you? The FM functionally is a GDR2 functionally, so therefore not provided by Samsung or HTC. GDR2 is pushing to all wp8 devices (eventually). And the only manufacture who gives this update there own spin is Nokia with Amber, they provide their lumia's with GDR2 and Amber actually. HTC and Samsung only give us the GDR2 updates which are from Microsoft itself. I don't want to sound mean, but I hope you understand it now? :p

xerxesrem

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
Hey you guys!!!!!
-htc x8 from t-mobile.
- the gdr2 will be push to us @july 22.
-i heard it.
-http://www.windowscentral.com/tag/gdr2 -source
-well yah t-mobile. Htc x8.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads