HTC 8X Volume Problem

SMC81

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
Hi everyone, my HTC 8X has developed an annoying problem with the volume. Sometimes when I turn the phone off and on again, the volume has ended up all the way down. I'm pretty sure this is not something I am doing. I normally have the volume around 12/30. Has anybody else experienced this problem? Or know how to fix it? The OS version is 8.0.10211.204 and the FW version is 1532.20.20100.707. Thanks

WhippedKream

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
Hi everyone, my HTC 8X has developed an annoying problem with the volume. Sometimes when I turn the phone off and on again, the volume has ended up all the way down. I'm pretty sure this is not something I am doing. I normally have the volume around 12/30. Has anybody else experienced this problem? Or know how to fix it? The OS version is 8.0.10211.204 and the FW version is 1532.20.20100.707. Thanks

Hey buddy! My 8X sometimes automatically goes down and is really annoying because even when I'm pressing up it doesn't want to go up and glitches. What I try doing first is pressing down, then up and see what happens. If it doesn't work then restart phone. Only solution I think for now :/

Drack648

May 23, 2013
Visit site
I've got another volume problem. Sometimes, when I'm using my headphones, the volume does not want to go down or up. It gets stuck. Kinda annoying, but nothing significant. Hope they fix these issues, though.

WhippedKream

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
I've got another volume problem. Sometimes, when I'm using my headphones, the volume does not want to go down or up. It gets stuck. Kinda annoying, but nothing significant. Hope they fix these issues, though.

Ahh I remember this happening to me once! Also remember sometimes id change the volume and nothing would happen to the actual volume of the song... U just need to reset it but im just glad this doesn't happen often :) Still a great phone nonetheless!

SMC81

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
Hmmm, perhaps these issues are related to my volume problem. Although it only seems to be when the phone is turned off and on. I managed to repeat this problem last night while being very careful not to touch the volume buttons. In 1 out of 5 power down/up sequences the volume went from 15 down to 0 and I definitely did not touch the volume buttons. Not really much of a problem and I can probably live with it. Yeah, great phone otherwise.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99