What's up with the MS Store?

Musicman247

Aug 29, 2006
www.splashblog.com
Just called a store in Massachusetts that opened at 9. They have it in stock. They're still saying the $199 down or $699 off contract price, though. Guess I'll be buying at a T-Mobile store. Not giving up hope, though. Will be calling the Houston store when they open at 10.

forked

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
I noticed last night that they have the 925 in the Business side of the website, not the Personal side. I'm not sure why but I wonder if that accounts for the lack of awareness by reps. I can say that the stores in my area did know about the phone when I asked post-announcement and one had a banner up with a picture on it (banner is probably the wrong word. It was like movie poster size)

blzr409

May 22, 2013
Visit site
The Microsoft Store website still doesn't feature the 925. They had the 1020 up for presale the day it was officially announced. You can find a page for the 925 through the Microsoft Windows Phone website, but it's the only phone they have without a link to the store. It would be nice if there was someone out there making just a little effort to promote and sell the phone.

Musicman247

Aug 29, 2006
www.splashblog.com
MS Store at the Walt Whitman Mall in New York said they do not have the device. I told them it was supposed to be launching today and she said she'd look into it. Then asked if there was anything else she could help me with and ended the call when I said there was not.

wpguy

Aug 16, 2012
Visit site
I think the *ONLY* people promoting this phone are the people thinking about buying it. I don't know what think about this phone any more. I can't say I'm confident T-Mobile will provide any post-sale support for this product. T-Mo should go all-in on the uncarrier thing and just stop selling phones.

Exhibit13

Jun 5, 2013
Visit site
Just called a store in Massachusetts that opened at 9. They have it in stock. They're still saying the $199 down or $699 off contract price, though. Guess I'll be buying at a T-Mobile store. Not giving up hope, though. Will be calling the Houston store when they open at 10.

And I thought mobile had overpriced the 925 @ $530! What the French!

Manoj1551

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
MS Store at the Walt Whitman Mall in New York said they do not have the device. I told them it was supposed to be launching today and she said she'd look into it. Then asked if there was anything else she could help me with and ended the call when I said there was not.

I had been to Houston local TMO store yesterday. They showed me sample phone and allowed me to play around. Lumia 925 is a awesome baby to hold.. She told i can pick my phone at 10 AM today.. Glad that they responded very well by telling the exact price and doing credit check also. But since am new customer, they are asking me to pay 229 initially and then 12.5$ monthly after running a credit check.. I feel 229 at a time is too high for me .. So any suggestion guys ?

blzr409

May 22, 2013
Visit site
Unreal. This may be the first time in history that someone has attempted to sell a phone for MORE than T-Mobile. Why would anyone even consider buying one there?

mmar1974

Mar 30, 2013
Visit site
So I'm at the Park Meadows mall in Denver right now, MS store doesn't have them but offered to help purchase online... And the TMobile store didn't have them, they had a box that wasn't opened that they will check, the guy did try to play the Sony one... I'm sorry but this is disappointing to say the least... If not even Microsoft nor TMobile care, why would the users care... No wonder the OS hasn't taken off... One of the most beautiful phones WP has, doesn't deserve this treatment...

mmar1974

Mar 30, 2013
Visit site
I have my phone now... they didn't have any accessories though, but I can take care of that as well, it was interesting when I went to the MS store the rep there was so excited and wanted to hold my phone and said he would get one... he confirmed that that MS Store would "ditch" TMo and get Sprint instead, they don't know if they will get accessories for any WPhone... don't see why they wouldn't... in any case, let me finish this post with... what a beautiful phone this is!

Mystictrust

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Well, now I'm screwed. $699 for a 925 at MS Store? Just verified over the phone. I got an 810 full price with 2 year warranty, and it's having a TON of issues, but with that being EOL, I can't replace with anything since 925 is too expensive and 521 is too cheap.

No idea what to do. I hate T-Mobile and the Microsoft Store right now. Ill be going in later tonight to complain, but they're not about to replace my $450 phone with a $699 one, overpriced or not. This is bull.

Musicman247

Aug 29, 2006
www.splashblog.com
I gave up on the MS Store and went to a local T-Mobile store. They had the device, hadn't even scanned it into their system yet, but when I said I wanted to open a new account they rolled out the red carpet and immediately input the device into their system. Sitting here with my brand new 925. Loving it!

heywhitmarsh

May 4, 2012
Visit site
Well, now I'm screwed. $699 for a 925 at MS Store? Just verified over the phone. I got an 810 full price with 2 year warranty, and it's having a TON of issues, but with that being EOL, I can't replace with anything since 925 is too expensive and 521 is too cheap.

No idea what to do. I hate T-Mobile and the Microsoft Store right now. Ill be going in later tonight to complain, but they're not about to replace my $450 phone with a $699 one, overpriced or not. This is bull.

Even if you don't have assure, I can't imagine the MS store won't replace your 810 with a 925. If it's in need of warranty service and you bought it at the microsoft store, they have to give you something as good as the 810.

Btw my local MS store (san diego) said they had "lots" of 925s in white, and they were selling for $579

fourpoint5toes

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
This is so unorganized and quite irritating. I called my local MS store, the guy said they have the 925 in, and wants me to come in. He said they're selling it for $699 which he claims is the same as Tmobile. I called the Tmobile booth that sits about 30 feet outside this MS store, and they also have it in and are selling it for $579 + tax.

Even if you don't have assure, I can't imagine the MS store won't replace your 810 with a 925. If it's in need of warranty service and you bought it at the microsoft store, they have to give you something as good as the 810.

Btw my local MS store (san diego) said they had "lots" of 925s in white, and they were selling for $579

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium