What's up with the MS Store?

boxa72

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
I thought u meant the WP store coz I've been getting weird responses from it, like telling me I can't update n app I already own n stuff:(

mmar1974

Mar 30, 2013
Visit site
So the MS store now has the 1020 on its website, saying it's "Coming Soon" Nokia Lumia 1020 for AT&T - Microsoft Store

Still no 925 on the page, and physical store employees don't know when it's supposed to go on sale or the price yet.

What the heck?

You know, I was about to create a thread with the same tone... what the heck!!!!! what happened to the 925? it just seems like it was no one cares... assuming it will go on sale in a couple of days? not even TMobile site has it...

Musicman247

Aug 29, 2006
www.splashblog.com
Exactly! I've chatted with T-Mobile reps for three days straight now and have not gotten any information other than "It will be available on July 17th". They don't know the price or why it doesn't have anything on its page yet (while the Xperia Z has a nice page with lots of information on it).

Will be calling the physical MS store again today to see if they know anything more. But come on, it goes on sale in three business days!

Musicman247

Aug 29, 2006
www.splashblog.com
I know the price and availability, I'm just pointing out the horrendous way the 925 is being treated by T-mobile and the MS Store (which relies on the carriers for information).

wpguy

Aug 16, 2012
Visit site
Completely agree. As soon as the 1020 was announced, the 925 has been all but ignored by everyone. Atrocious.

Musicman247

Aug 29, 2006
www.splashblog.com
925 watch continues.

Local T-mobile store doesn't have any information, and no phones in stock, ready for Wednesday. They do have the Xperia Z, though.

Local MS store rep was frustrated that they didn't have any information on the 925 as well. Also no phones in stock.

Asked on Twitter when they get phones in stock. No reply so far.

metalchick719

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
925 watch continues.

Local T-mobile store doesn't have any information, and no phones in stock, ready for Wednesday. They do have the Xperia Z, though.

Local MS store rep was frustrated that they didn't have any information on the 925 as well. Also no phones in stock.

Wow, that's just awful. I hope they don't mess things up with the 925 like they did (horribly) with the 810.

jgbstetson

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, this is really lame. I've seen practically zero marketing effort put forth from all three parties. I'm showing up to the MS store on the 17th. If they don't have it, I'll make a scene :)

Not that it helps to be pessimistic, but I have a really bad feeling about this. This could be an 810 part deux.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site
925 watch continues.

T-mobile said they're gonna promote the 925.

There is Nothing, i think Microsoft needs to go all out on these s**t for brains carriers.

mmar1974

Mar 30, 2013
Visit site
I went today to the MS Store and guess what... they told me they will never get it as they will have Sprint instead... as they can't have more than three carriers in one store???? is that even true?

Musicman247

Aug 29, 2006
www.splashblog.com
What!? That doesn't sound right. T-Mobile on Twitter said the 925 would be available through all channels on the 17th. I don't know if the MS Store counts as a channel or not, though.

Wow, that would suck if true.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb