Lumia 920 very often freeze

Haryanh

Jul 12, 2013
Visit site
Hii, guys im a new user of Nokia Lumia 920 only about a 3 months ago. Recently, my lumia 920 is very laggy.. Everytime i using an application in the middle of process (such FB , youtube , etc) or even writing an email , suddenly the screen is freeze up, the touchscreen is not working and i cant do nothing about it. The only ways to getting back in normal, is press the lockscreen on and off a few times.
But sometimes even i already did it, to open the lockscreen by sliding it up, its not working 2 :angry:( totally not respond anything ).
So i have to wait a few minutes to getting back in normal. This is really disturbing and frustrating.
So , did any lumia920 users also experience this or its just me ? If so, can you guys help me about this? Really appreciated:smile:. Oh yeah, if this help my OS ver: 8.0.10211.204. Firmware no: 1232.5957.1308.0002. Thanks guys

Dazzi

Apr 13, 2013
Visit site
Hello mate, my 920 has also started to lag. I wonder if it has anything to do with the 'other storage', as it only started when it went over 5gb -- I wonder if anyone else is having the same problem?

Haryanh

Jul 12, 2013
Visit site
Hello mate, my 920 has also started to lag. I wonder if it has anything to do with the 'other storage', as it only started when it went over 5gb -- I wonder if anyone else is having the same problem?

Hi mate, yeah i kinda feel the same way too. Since i doin a few upgrade, and install a few apps until over 5Gb. This lumia gettin lag. So have u done anything to solve it ?

Dazzi

Apr 13, 2013
Visit site
Hi mate, yeah i kinda feel the same way too. Since i doin a few upgrade, and install a few apps until over 5Gb. This lumia gettin lag. So have u done anything to solve it ?

Hello again mate -- sorry for the late reply. I haven't done anything to solve the problem, and I don't fancy having to reset my phone all the time -- lets hope future updates can fix it, as this is getting as bad as Android 😉

I feel sorry for the people who have, got less memory on their phones.

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
have any of you tried reducing the number of apps running in the background or if you hav.be a lot of pictures etc moving them off of your phone and to skydrive or box or other cloud storage. If you are on ATT they just cam out with ATT locker and you can get 5 gb for free and if its still going on 50GB free I just did that on my NL 920 ATT

Haryanh

Jul 12, 2013
Visit site
Hello again mate -- sorry for the late reply. I haven't done anything to solve the problem, and I don't fancy having to reset my phone all the time -- lets hope future updates can fix it, as this is getting as bad as Android ��

I feel sorry for the people who have, got less memory on their phones.

Yes mate, hope they release the update soon to fix this thing... Thanks mate...:smile:

Haryanh

Jul 12, 2013
Visit site
have any of you tried reducing the number of apps running in the background or if you hav.be a lot of pictures etc moving them off of your phone and to skydrive or box or other cloud storage. If you are on ATT they just cam out with ATT locker and you can get 5 gb for free and if its still going on 50GB free I just did that on my NL 920 ATT

Hi there, i never tried before.. But i think i will try that, thanks 4 the idea...

Dazzi

Apr 13, 2013
Visit site

Hi there, yes I always stop all apps running in the background (except for WP Central, Engadget & The Verge), until I use them to save battery.

I'm from the UK, but I'll put the few pics I've got onto SkyDrive and see what happens -- thanks again for your advice.

sanddin

Mar 22, 2013
Visit site
I had a same problem after 1308 update. The phone was lag and sometime I couldn't open apps like IE, settings - WP drove me back to home screen. I need to soft and hard restart over and over.
After fallback to 1249, all the problems gone and now I am a happy user of 1249 firmware while waiting for GDR2 update.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99