YouTube update failed on Nokia 920

auxiliary1

Jul 12, 2013
Visit site
Have a Nokia 920, it is updated to latest Windows updates and Nokia firmware.
I have this one pending update that just wont install and has been going on since it was released.
It is the YouTube app update, I am connected to WiFi since i understand this one takes a long time.
Error is cannot update youtube app error 80320011
Thinking about updating it via a computer from what i see you can do, will have to look into that.

sueha

May 31, 2012
Visit site
Have a Nokia 920, it is updated to latest Windows updates and Nokia firmware.
I have this one pending update that just wont install and has been going on since it was released.
It is the YouTube app update, I am connected to WiFi since i understand this one takes a long time.
Error is cannot update youtube app error 80320011
Thinking about updating it via a computer from what i see you can do, will have to look into that.

Which is your current version of YouTube? I would suggest you to NOT update to the newest version, since the previous version had more features (MS had to block some features because of that evil advertising company, forgot its name).

auxiliary1

Jul 12, 2013
Visit site
I thought the YouTube icon was a link to the internet, and not installed app? That YouTube did not have an application ready at the time and that is what this update it? I might be wrong on that.

sueha

May 31, 2012
Visit site
Microsoft made it an actual app with almost all features one or two months ago. Then Google stepped in and complained about the apps features to circumvent ads and download videos. So Microsoft had to remove those features in the current version. I assumed you had the previous app version, not the link to the mobile site.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos