Wireless charging accessories in India.

Anshul_Davda

Jun 4, 2013
Visit site
So the first problem I am going to state is the fact that I live in India. It bars me from accessing most of the awesome deals that keep coming up for the shells and the chargers. I own an 820 and I really want to get my hands on the wireless chargers but $93 in our money for that? After looking at the $30 deals for the DT-900 why would I want to pay a whooping $66 for that? And another $27 or so for the shell? Anyone have any good deals that will ship to/within India since anything shipping into India will probably cost me duty.
Secondly, is it worth getting the wireless charging stuff. I mean, are there any downsides?
Since we are on the topic of Wireless charging accessories, how good does the 820 look in a yellow wireless charging shell or how good does the yellow wireless charger look?

Help and responses would be appreciated.

abhishek92

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
I too live in India and i face the same problem too,but i personally think that wireless charging as a convenience that can wait for some time,after all we can get the phone to charge right,but i agree with you on shells and other accessories,
But i think eBay is a great place to start i have seen some very good deals in there ,
I have seen a white case for as low as just 70₹.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett