[HOW TO] Glossy Cyan Shell

HM02

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
So this guy was talking to me on IG about how he changed the shell of his 920 from white to cyan. I was like - I wish they made the cyan in a gloss finish cus I'd sell the white and totally buy it.
Then he posted a video that he made.
The shell isn't officially from Nokia, but it's legit and it looks sexy AF.
I love the cyan color but I hate the matte finish...so now I might actually do this!

ALSO: You can see how freakin' thin that wireless charging coil is. Which means it could've EASILY fit in the 925 and the 1020 without any extra weight or thickness added to it. smh

Last edited:

crash1989

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
ouch... I would screw my device really bad if I attempted what he did.

The shell looks really good, I prefer matte but I don't know if I would trust Online cases unless verified.

pezley

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
it's actually an easy process.

Be careful of these non OEM shells. A lot of people think they are nokia rejects but the addition of glossy cyan ones proves this otherwise.

They are certainly not the same plastic as official and are much more brittle. That said, when they are installed they look and feel the part. I have done Cyan ( gloss ) yellow and red changes. Two cyan one and one of the yellow were damaged, warped or cracked on arrival. So about a %50 return on decent quality ones.

For the cost though, a great way to change it :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon