Lumia 1020 Preorder Thread

alligatorterror

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
you can if your employer has a discount program, I only get 6% off but USPS employees get like 50%
ahh ok. Grr I can only get the white one pre-order.. and now its saying I have a passdue account, even though I am looking at my uverse and wireless and both were paid a week ago with no payment due for another 3 weeks. I cannot win!!! lol

giodelgado

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
ahh ok. Grr I can only get the white one pre-order.. and now its saying I have a passdue account, even though I am looking at my uverse and wireless and both were paid a week ago with no payment due for another 3 weeks. I cannot win!!! lol

wow that sucks, all colors gone now? I still see yellow and black

alligatorterror

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
dunno black and yellow wont load up, only white (it says web only). Meh I will call this morning when the centers open.

I want yellow but will settle for white. Don't want black as the camera housing blends in too much with it.

alligatorterror

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
I am going to play battlestation pacific now and shoot some nazis... I'll be back later on today to give an update... att better put me in line with all this hoopdahoop I am going through.

anon(5959407)

May 4, 2013
Visit site
Woo! Man AT&T's site is a pain to use/navigate, but I finally defeated it.

• Order placed via AT&T Online (Premier)
  • Order placed for Lumia 1020 Matte Black
  • Email Confirmation Received
  • Shipping date 7/23/13

Arsenic17

May 19, 2012
Visit site
Order placed for yellow 1020 with AT&T. Hopefully they actually do serve their customers with a first come first serve basis, unlike the debacle know as the 920 launch when I ordered ten minutes after midnight and didn't get my phone for weeks. Even though people that orders later in the evening got it same.color on time.

Chakram

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
  • AT&T Online (premier)
  • Order placed for Lumia 1020 Matte White and White Camera Grip
  • Email Confirmation Received
  • Shipping 7/23/13 date
  • Wish I could order the wireless charging shell.

lantern20

Nov 20, 2008
Visit site
What about accessories? Does ordering through AT&T get you the camera grip like Microsoft store is rumored to be offering for free?

videian

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
Got mine ordered, yellow and shipping on the 23rd.

Getting rid of this GS4. Trying windows phone finally, long time iPhone user (but bored)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99