Lumia 1020 Preorder Thread

giodelgado

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
Noticed my pending amount was removed from my credit card but my order status still shows "processing" anyone has more info? they should start shipping out tomorrow

gravage

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
Noticed my pending amount was removed from my credit card but my order status still shows "processing" anyone has more info? they should start shipping out tomorrow

The charge is still pending on my card, but I have noticed in the past that they disappear right before they actually charge the card. They won't charge us until they ship, so you should se an actual charge tomorrow, along with a shipping notification, if all goes well.

xconomicron

Sep 20, 2007
Visit site
The charge is still pending on my card, but I have noticed in the past that they disappear right before they actually charge the card. They won't charge us until they ship, so you should se an actual charge tomorrow, along with a shipping notification, if all goes well.

My charge for the ms store AND the cancelled preorder at ATT are both pending.

MurphieB

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Wonder if I should be concerned that I never had a pending charge on my credit card for my preorder from At&t. I used the same credit card as I use for monthly billing.

strikeIII

Jul 22, 2013
Visit site
Just pre-ordered mine through our Premier site and it does not say on backorder or anything. Got an email confirmation as well. Hope it actually ships tomorrow.

Winfonejunkie

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
Just cancelled my Negri electronics preorder in favour of the the MS store, namely because of the free camera grip. Paid full price for the phone because phone contracts are against my religion!

I'm strongly considering moving from ATT to Tmobile. Will this phone work on T-Mobile?

gravage

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
Just cancelled my Negri electronics preorder in favour of the the MS store, namely because of the free camera grip. Paid full price for the phone because phone contracts are against my religion!

I'm strongly considering moving from ATT to Tmobile. Will this phone work on T-Mobile?

You don't get a free camera grip unless you sign a two year contract, so I'm not sure what you're talking about.

gravage

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
You actually get it regardless apparently if you pre-order via the MS store. It was listed in my order summary when i pre-ordered the phone. I paid the full $699.

That's odd. All the fine print I have read listed it as "with a 2 year contract". And I preordered from MS twice and it never showed up in either order. Of course, then Simplexity canceled the orders for no reason, so I guess it doesn't matter.

gravage

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
what can we do man,they have control of that. I'm also checking if stores have stock, they usually receive it before launch.

I just checked by going the upgrade path under my account and it DOES say the 24th now, but I'm pretty sure that's new orders. Tomorrow it will say the 25th. Why? Tomorrow is the 23rd and the order processing center is probably closed for the night. It stands to reason that they can't ship a phone out tomorrow if you order it this late today.

giodelgado

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
I just checked by going the upgrade path under my account and it DOES say the 24th now, but I'm pretty sure that's new orders. Tomorrow it will say the 25th. Why? Tomorrow is the 23rd and the order processing center is probably closed for the night. It stands to reason that they can't ship a phone out tomorrow if you order it this late today.

trust me, they're not that smart unless they got their sht straight

gravage

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
trust me, they're not that smart unless they got their sht straight

They don't have to be. That date likely updates automatically at a certain time every day. Amazon has the same thing. I'd you look at a product, it will say that it will ship by a certain date, but if you check back later in the evening, that date will have moved to one day later.

There's no way they are going to process and ship an order tomorrow that you place right now. It's too late in the day.

Sent from my SGH-M919G using Tapatalk 4 Beta

strikeIII

Jul 22, 2013
Visit site
You don't get a free camera grip unless you sign a two year contract, so I'm not sure what you're talking about.

It will work on T-Mobile but you won't get T-Mobile LTE if it's available in your area. And you may need to change your APN settings to T-Mobile so all your sms/mms messages work properly.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99