Lumia 1020 Preorder Thread

B1zzle

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
For my small business I sometimes order stuff from a place in MN (I live in NH, 1500 - 2000 miles away). It gets to me in two days. First class mail is pretty fast. How far from the shipping point are you?

doh--now its pulling up stuff :D
From TN

ETA July 25th----

now too bad i missed out on the sale microsoft had today on the Nokia Purity headsets, normally 199 now 49, but sold out in black and white, but still ins stock in pink and baby blue lololol :winktongue: (those colors dont match my mustache very well)

TimmyJo

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
i dont know where it is coming from, tracking #s arent pulling anything up yet
whats funny is i told the girl next day shipping...why is it so difficult for people to do their jobs today? how simple is it to listen to the customer?

Some US mail stuff goes through FedEx, not sure what. You might get it tomorrow anyway. If not, time for you to KICK SOME *** TOMORROW!!!!!

ParoleGA

Jul 23, 2013
Visit site
Black 1020 to Georgia, ordered 5am on 7/16 from AT&T online. Shipment confirmation received at 4:44pm today. Shipping USPS, estimated arrival Thursday.

TimmyJo

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
White shipped to NY FedEx, will be here on 25th. White camera grip to ship on 25th. Ordered together on 16th 4:30am eastern. Premier No Commitment. Wireless charging cases were not online. I have read witless charging case to come in black and yellow only.

I ordered my phone earlier than you. At the time they had all three charging covers on their site. I should have on coming in white. My order says a white camera grip is coming with my phone. I want one, but didn't order it. Did you have to pay for yours?

giodelgado

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
got tracking info
yellow
in store preorder
why USPS? this means it'll get here next week... I'm a premier customer and got this kind of service...

gravage

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
got tracking info
yellow
in store preorder
why USPS? this means it'll get here next week... I'm a premier customer and got this kind of service...

That's rough. I HATE USPS and avoid buying anything that is shipped that way. It's especially bad at my office where the Postal service delivers pretty much when/if they feel like it, often after business hours.

techiedude007

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
Originally Posted by hwalker84 Just to put some info together I'll start.

No Commitment
Yellow
No accessories
Ordered online @ ATT Premier
Ordered around 3pm on the 16th because Simplexity screwed me

I'd be willing to bet no commitment orders are getting shafted

There is another post here where no commitment order has been shipped. Also if memory serves me living in Florida I always get late notice but fast shipping. I am hoping its just a logistics thing. Trying to be positive but ugh...Not feeling super confident especially when a few folks have orders that will be in their house by tomorrow 3pm.
Oh and mine is also no commit. I'm afraid of commitment...:winktongue:

---

I completed my order with MS Online/Simplexity/Complexity around 6:30PMEST on July 16th
White
Free Camera Grip
2yr renewal contract (i.e. not a new activation or off contract purchase)
Ordered from/Shipping to Florida

Still no update on shipping (Big green checkmarks for Order Received, Carrier Approval and Order Validation but a giant red exclamation point for Shipped :crying: )

Chakram

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
I ordered my phone earlier than you. At the time they had all three charging covers on their site. I should have on coming in white. My order says a white camera grip is coming with my phone. I want one, but didn't order it. Did you have to pay for yours?

Yes, I got it for 41 dollars with my company discount. But all preorders of the camera grip ship on 25th. Only black or white can be preordered. They do not have Yellow. ATT does not have the wireless charging shells...

vizagdude

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
I'm not sure why FedEx was doing holding my device for a whole day with out moving it. Now it moved to MN. Damn, I was hoping to get it today, which was before their estimated delivery date.

To the guy who already got the phone.. Have fun Dude. You are probably one of the first regular customers who received the phone much before the launch or the prelaunch (thu delivery)

KoukiFC3S

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site
Been waiting for fedex all morning. Look what I got!

IyJ7q0Ol.jpg

mneCenvl.jpg

Last edited:

prjkthack

Sep 21, 2011
Visit site
So has anyone tried calling up their local AT&T stores to see if they got any 1020s in to sell a little early? XD

The AT&T website had the stock locator enabled the other day, but now it seems that they've turned it off.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Felix999