Yellow spots on the screen of Nokia Lumia 920

kamaal_4

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site
The screen on my Lumia 920 is turning yellow!
The top part of the screen has a yellow tinge on the white screen and also, now there's a big yellow circle on the centre of the screen.
Is anybody else experiencing this issue? Or is this specific to my phone?

NickG92

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
I saw that in a electronics store, the 920 had yellow dots on the whole screen, looked terrible, never heard of it before that, no idea what it could be.

nileshdd

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
I have this problem too on the top left of the screen. Nokie care says they've changed the screen but it persists. I will go there and see for myself tomorrow. They want to send it to the company now.
@manpreet madan, did you get it fixed? How was your experience with Nokia care? I have heard horror stories of it taking months to get the phone back. I don't feel like sending it to the company. :)

Dazzi

Apr 13, 2013
Visit site
I have the same problem at the top and a big spot/patch, near the middle of my screen -- it looks like a bit like plasma screens burn, near where the qwerty pad is. It is an obvious problem with the 920

STi

Apr 8, 2013
Visit site
I also got it on my 920, on the bottom of the screen it getting yellow, I send it to the place I bought it they said it from the scratches I got on the device, but i'm sure and they also said it dosent broken but still refuse to replace!

DBZo07

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
Same happened to me.. They refused to replace on the moment i purchased... Its been a month, i got used too. Its ok, in India i cant expect services to be usa level..

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 625 India gdr3

Chris Gregory

Jan 8, 2013
Visit site
I had it too.
On the top and slight smear in the middle.

Sent it to Nokia Care,m and they have just told me its ready to be collected.
will let you know.

Chris Gregory

Jan 8, 2013
Visit site
yup.
New screen - no yellow (plus got no scratches on screen anymore!)

they did put a warranty sticker over one of the screws on the case, so I guess, I wont be swapping cases anymore... (maybe cause of overheating?)

RobinPaul

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
I'm also facing same problem, Top of the screen is becoming more yellow and bottom left and right corner also have yellow spots :(

Kinda ugly looking

Dazzi

Apr 13, 2013
Visit site
RobinPaul -- it sounds like you need a new screen, as mine was the same and it got worse as the weeks went by. I've had mine fixed and haven't had any problems so far (fingers crossed).

Yannie Boy

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
Having the same issue. I'm in the US and the "closest" Nokia Repair Center is 6 hours away. Any suggestions? I really don't want to replace my handset with another and lose all my data/progress/apps.

nileshdd

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
I have this problem too on the top left of the screen. Nokie care says they've changed the screen but it persists. I will go there and see for myself tomorrow. They want to send it to the company now.
@manpreet madan, did you get it fixed? How was your experience with Nokia care? I have heard horror stories of it taking months to get the phone back. I don't feel like sending it to the company. :)

Guys, I got my screen replaced in warranty and the issue was resolved. I was happy with the service and am now considering extending the warranty by 1 more yr!

mirzafida

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
The screen on my Lumia 920 is turning yellow!
The top part of the screen has a yellow tinge on the white screen and also, now there's a big yellow circle on the centre of the screen.
Is anybody else experiencing this issue? Or is this specific to my phone?

did u have any screenshot of that issue? can you share on this thread?
or maybe you have to bring your lumia to nokia care :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos