My 920 died on the wireless charger...

eddieolong

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
The battery issue with this phone is beyond ridiculous at this point. I put my phone on the wireless charger last night and set my alarm. Thankfully, I woke up before my alarm was scheduled to go off only to find that my phone had died at some point overnight. This is not the first time this has happened either. I don't understand, the phone makes the charging chime and is fine when I put it down, then dies while sitting on the very device that charges it. Lol. I'm calling AT&T today to get a new phone. I saw today that you can upgrade for free once per year, I will not hesitate to go back to Apple. I want to like this phone so badly but it keeps letting me down. I tried to listen to spotify the day before and the app wouldn't open. I tried to then play my purchased music through the Nokia music app and it wouldn't work. Had to reset the phone to get it back. Wtf? WP8 is really letting me down. I love the live tiles, but now that apple is so similar with ios7, why should I stay?

pointclouds

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
You obviously have a problem with your 920. Mine doesn't die on the charger, on the contrary I get 2 days with medium usage.

And "apple is so similar with ios7" ; what as changed between ios6 and ios7 except cosmetically and quick settings? I think that comment just not mean anything.

Just give WP some time and patience.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12