lumia 520 hanging problem

Sumit Raju

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
HI I m using lumia 520 from the a month
bt now the phone has started hanging atleast once a day so what may b the problem?
i think the problem is due to whatsapp, so what should i do?
do i need 2 check my cell at nokia care?
plz helpppp

Ashish Saraf1

May 7, 2013
Visit site
try soft reseting the phone..hold power n vol down for 15 sec.

phone will reboot..it wont delete any data.

if it doesnt solve try hardreset.

gouthamdatsme

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Reboot the phone if the Whatsapp asks for it. If it asks for it again and again, try to reinstall the app. And make sure you don't have too much of apps in background tasks which may lead to hanging. If nothing stops the hanging problem, then hard reset is the only option.

christenmartin

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
Deleted and reinstall. I've had this problem with a couple of apps I've downloaded. Soft resets did not work for me. I think the app does not load right. Just happened with a stop watch app, phone froze twice and crashed for the first time since I've had the phone. Deleted app phone back to awesome.

Divyasudharsan

Dec 27, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

My Nokia 520 phone got switched off. While switching it on it asked for installation of new windows software instead for ignore have given install option unknowingly. For more than 3hours its showing only the setting symbol in my phone and its not working. Please help me how to get back normal. Even i tried for soft reboot also.

Regards,
Divya

ch samrat

Dec 30, 2013
Visit site
hi am using lumia 520 it was hangin one or twise a day and in my mobile facebook was not showing online people and my account was showing of line to my friends n am unable to send clip arts

firnasdeen

Jan 28, 2014
Visit site
Hi.. am using Nokia Lumia 520 for the past 5 months now am facing a problem if i unlock my phone it's keep showing "Resuming" and can't do anything i have to reset the phone by pressing hold power n vol down key or i have to remove the battery and restart again at least twice a day am doing like this...

shmsnh

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
Hi.. am using Nokia Lumia 520 for the past 5 months now am facing a problem if i unlock my phone it's keep showing "Resuming" and can't do anything i have to reset the phone by pressing hold power n vol down key or i have to remove the battery and restart again at least twice a day am doing like this...

What app are you running when you lock the phone?

shmsnh

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
no apps nothing it happens even if the phone is in default screen

If there are no apps running, you shouldn't be getting a 'Resuming...' screen. Since soft resets have not fixed this, you might want to do a hard reset (settings, about, reset your phone).

firnasdeen

Jan 28, 2014
Visit site
like you said i did rest my phone (settings, about, reset your phone) and still am getting this problem...... :angry: shall i update my phone will that solve my problem ???

Taha Mansoor

Dec 15, 2014
Visit site
nokia lumia 520 apps issue.

the issue is that when i want to download app on my device few of them not downloading it gives an error code 80073cf9 and the apps start doenload and then it shows error in downloading, this error shows in the apps like MOVIE CREATOR, READ ALOUD,TOUCH RETOUCH ETC not in all apps, only few ones what can i do.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077