I have't had a lot of luck with bluetooth headsets over the years but the Lumia 920 with Jawbone Era is driving me crazy, I even replaced the Jawbone to be sure. The problem is that the headset will spontaneously disconnect often as well as other issues. For example, I will answer a call and the other person can't hear me. It will lock up the phone after making a call and only turning off the headset will bring things back. The sound will become terrible and after turning it off will usually get better, I often have to reboot the phone as well. It will also leave the audio on to the headset even though the call has been hung up,

Anyone else having issues?
    07-17-2013 07:29 PM
    Jawbone headset? You mean earpiece? I don't use one myself. I hate having that thing suck in my hear but my wife uses an earpiece. I think hers is Motorola. Never drops calls. Never had trouble hearing or others hearing her. Maybe its a Jawbone thing.
    07-18-2013 02:47 AM
    I use the Jawbone Era every day with the Nokia 920 and I have not had any of the issues that you mention ... Never disconnects -- and I like that the phone will read texts (WP8 function -- because I use the dial favorites jawbone function) ...

I have had the case where the other person could not hear me, but that (at least as far as I can tell), is a network issue and not one with the Jawbone connection to the phone ...

I have never had wither the headset nor the phone lock up because of usage ... but I do remember that there were some of the early radio apps that caused problems -- but after installing the newest TuneIn app, there have been no problems with it -- and I listen to the radio on the bus ride in and home everyday ...

During a conference call (sitting outside on the gazebo), the guy next door was cutting the grass, and I could hear the conversation without issues -- and the next day I asked if others could hear the lawn mower ... and they heard a slight noise, but it was only a slight noise when I was talking -- otherwise it was quiet ... nice noise cancelling system ...

I am definitely a fan of the Jawbone Era with the Nokia 920 ... check your apps -- there could be some interference there ... good luck finding out what is going on -- but what you describe is not the norm ...
    07-19-2013 08:55 AM
    I use the Jawbone Era every day with the Nokia 920 and I have not had any of the issues that you mention ... Never disconnects -- and I like that the phone will read texts (WP8 function -- because I use the dial favorites jawbone function) ...

I have had the case where the other person could not hear me, but that (at least as far as I can tell), is a network issue and not one with the Jawbone connection to the phone ...

I have never had wither the headset nor the phone lock up because of usage ... but I do remember that there were some of the early radio apps that caused problems -- but after installing the newest TuneIn app, there have been no problems with it -- and I listen to the radio on the bus ride in and home everyday ...

During a conference call (sitting outside on the gazebo), the guy next door was cutting the grass, and I could hear the conversation without issues -- and the next day I asked if others could hear the lawn mower ... and they heard a slight noise, but it was only a slight noise when I was talking -- otherwise it was quiet ... nice noise cancelling system ...

I am definitely a fan of the Jawbone Era with the Nokia 920 ... check your apps -- there could be some interference there ... good luck finding out what is going on -- but what you describe is not the norm ...

My wife and I use the very same setup. Never a problem hooking up, droping calls, or call quility. Noise cancelling is outstanding.

Can't help, but good luck.
    07-19-2013 04:36 PM
    Ditto. I've used the ERA with my 920 since launch day and never had any issues.
    07-20-2013 12:05 AM