MS Store Lumia 1020 Pre-orders

MoggSquad

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
I called and they said my order is not eligible (I pre-ordered the day they opened). He said it was based on order date and seemed definitive.

I told him to cancel the order and I'd re-order. He said it would put me on the bottom of the list and may delay the order.
I'm not sure, they said the issue had to be escalated, and I'd get a resolution within 24 hours.

MoggSquad

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
Just a FYI, the new order shows camera grip in the order status page:

Nokia Lumia 102 White
Order Validation
help_icon.png

N/A
Initiated by customer
Free Camera Grip
N/A

Last edited by a moderator:

snguyen10

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
Unfortunately I had to cancel my first order and I just re-ordered yesterday (for the free camera grip). It took forever for them to refund my money so I could reorder... I hope that doesn't mean i'll get a later shipping date and have to wait over the weekend!

andybbtt111

Jul 10, 2013
Visit site
I just support chatted with the order service MS Store uses and they said they don't have a firm date on shipping, but recommends checking in 24 hours for an update.

giffis

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
I don't know it is a good sign or not. I ordered and never contacted any one. In the morning it was just first step checked. Now order validation is also shown completed. The red status button disappeared. Waiting for inventory. So someone is working on the order. Ordered on 7/16/2013 2:21:27 PM.

prjkthack

Sep 21, 2011
Visit site
Wow, thank you to whoever removed it. All I did was copy/paste from the page, didn't realize it was going to link.

Yeah I reported your post and told the mods to delete the links. Wasn't sure if you'd read it and delete it first or if the mods would have been faster. XD

You owe me a Lumia 1020 now. I'll take the black one. :p

TheGeekNextDoor

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
Status finally changed to Approved - Awaiting Inventory. It would be amazing if they actually shipped them prior to the 26th, but I can wait. Been playing with an HTC One as my primary phone while I wait for this...gave my son my 920 a couple months ago to replace is iPhone. I must say that I'm going to miss my HTC One with its front facing stereo speakers. The Lumia has such a huge bezel that it seems like they could have put a pair of speakers in there somewhere.

cliac

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
I placed an order on MS store on 7/19 so I am not expecting the phone will be shipped in the first batch. The interesting part is that my order showed approved right after the order was confirmed. But later it went back to "pending approval". Made a call to the customer service today. The lady said everything is okay with my order. She can see on her screen that AT&T has confirmed my eligibility of device upgrade, and the order is actually in "waiting for inventory" stage. However, when I logged in for order status it still shows "pending approval".. Well, I want to get it early but seems nothing I can do except to wait...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa