MS Store Lumia 1020 Pre-orders

andybbtt11

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
nice! I need a new car in the near future. Would love a Focus ST! How you like it?

Best decision ever! I traded in my modded 2004 WRX for it and even though this has less power ( for now ) its more fun to drive just because of how responsive it is and how luxurious the interior is. I've never seen a cooler interior in a car before! I got the ST3 so it has the all black leather throughout and just looks badass.

navidee

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Best decision ever! I traded in my modded 2004 WRX for it and even though this has less power ( for now ) its more fun to drive just because of how responsive it is and how luxurious the interior is. I've never seen a cooler interior in a car before! I got the ST3 so it has the all black leather throughout and just looks badass.

sweet! Ill have to keep in mind when I finally go car shopping later this year.

TemjinC

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
"one or more items in your order may have a slight delay in shipping" has been there ever since my order was approved.

Ford makes some sweet vehicle right now, had a Fusion loaner when my car was rear ended.

Uncled1023

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
I called the customer service reps to get carrier approval, which they did finally. I also asked about shipping dates, and she was fairly confident that they would be shipping on friday, with possibly no saturday delivery, so we would receive them monday.

jmerrey

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
Being the nerd I am, if we don't get shipping notif by Friday, I'll prob just cancel and run to the store. I like getting my gadgets!

I asked how long it would be for the hold on my bank account to be removed if I cancelled the order, I was told 24 hours on their end, plus a possible 3-5 days on the banks end. Keep that in mind.

MoggSquad

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
I remember going through this with the Surface and thinking it would not arrive on time, but I received it on launch date. Next business day shipping means it could ship tomorrow and arrive Friday.

kop48

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
I spoke to a rep on chat today, and this is what they responded:
According to our records, Nokia Lumia 1020 White is a pre-order. It has not been launched in our website. We will ship your order within 24 hours as soon as we have the device in our inventory.

TemjinC

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
I remember going through this with the Surface and thinking it would not arrive on time, but I received it on launch date. Next business day shipping means it could ship tomorrow and arrive Friday.
Ya, but Surface was sold through MS Store. Phone is handled by Simplexsity

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)