Should i change my Lumia 720 to 920?

Jonathan Piferrer

May 29, 2013
Visit site
Hi folks... i have, since June a beautiful Lumia 720 white colour... love it (size and battery are perfect, camera is good, it could be better)

My wife wants his first Windows Phone, so i can give her my 720 and buy 920 with contract but for me :wink:

Is it worth it? or should i keep my 720 and let her buy a cheap 620...?

Thanks!!!

immyperez

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
The best thing to do is go to a store and play with it. See how it feels. It is heavier than the 720.

Would you not be better getting a 925 or 928 though? Pretty much the same minus built in wireless charging.

Newer tech. Latest updates. Lighter. Better camera.

Checki

Banned
Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
depends, does your wife wanna take beautiful pics?
I got the 620. No complaints! Battery could be a bit better, and of course the cam, but both do the job if you dont expect high-end. But still, if i transfer the pics to my TV Screen (via Play-to, try it if you dont know it!), they still look amazing to me!
And the battery lasts a day at least, if you are not watching videos the whole time or use your navigation heavily...I?m a moderate user, playing games, FB, WA, Mails, Internet, ... and at night i normally have ~30% left.
Plus: I just dropped it out of the Underground last day on the tracks: Nothing happend! :)

Jonathan Piferrer

May 29, 2013
Visit site
I live in Argentina... Latest device released was LUMIA 920 2 days ago, (we are 3rd world and can't import phones)

I could buy 720 trough ebay, and payed a lot of customs import. that's why here we hace only 620 and 920 Lumias available to buy...

Jonathan Piferrer

May 29, 2013
Visit site
depends, does your wife wanna take beautiful pics?
I got the 620. No complaints! Battery could be a bit better, and of course the cam, but both do the job if you dont expect high-end. But still, if i transfer the pics to my TV Screen (via Play-to, try it if you dont know it!), they still look amazing to me!
And the battery lasts a day at least, if you are not watching videos the whole time or use your navigation heavily...I?m a moderate user, playing games, FB, WA, Mails, Internet, ... and at night i normally have ~30% left.
Plus: I just dropped it out of the Underground last day on the tracks: Nothing happend! :)

- She wants: Whatsapp, take fast/good pictures to our daughter, and a stable phone... For me is a great bussiness, give her 720 and buy 920 for me... But if 620 is a good choice for her i could think about it...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers