Lack of 925 accesories at T-Mobile

zultar

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
Today a Nokia rep told me that they will sell the plates at tmobile.com but not in stores. She said it was because the 810 shells hurt them. They did have at least 30 810 wireless shells at the store

RonV42

Jun 8, 2011
Visit site
T-Mobile.com's web site finally has the charging back for the Lumia 925. I ordered a black one for 39.99 plus shipping and taxes. Also AT&T still has the Nokia-JBL Power Up Charging Bluetooth Speaker on sale for 149.50 which is much cheaper that Amazon and other sites so I ordered one. So now I hope to have my wireless charging and music playback for my new phone.

RonV42

Jun 8, 2011
Visit site
I'm trying to get Expansys to cancel but they haven't replied to me yet after a couple days...wonder what the deal is with that.

My eBay order shipped yesterday and hopefully will be here in a week from the UK. No tracking number was provided to me...little weird but I guess it's somewhat expensive to track international orders.

There is some comments on the Amazon that some of the ones shipping from Europe doesn't work on US phones. I don't see how this is possible but here is the link:

Amazon.com: Nokia CC-3065 Wireless Charging Cover for Lumia 925 - Retail Packaging - Black: Cell Phones & Accessories

anon(5346288)

Aug 10, 2012
Visit site
Wish more stores around me made an effort to carry the Nokia 810 wireless charging shells. Luckily I found a cyan one as well as red one but they made it SO hard and kept giving me the run-around that "It was Nokia or it was T-Mobile..." still the covers look awesome. I was considering on jumping on the 925 but I am just going to hold on to my 810 for a while. Lately T-mobile's treatment of WP is questionable to me....

RonV42

Jun 8, 2011
Visit site
Wish more stores around me made an effort to carry the Nokia 810 wireless charging shells. Luckily I found a cyan one as well as red one but they made it SO hard and kept giving me the run-around that "It was Nokia or it was T-Mobile..." still the covers look awesome. I was considering on jumping on the 925 but I am just going to hold on to my 810 for a while. Lately T-mobile's treatment of WP is questionable to me....

What I am finding here in the Chicago area is that T-Mobile is adding more stores but they are more of the micro strip mall type. A new micro store has opened up down the street from my workplace and they only have about 12 phones on display. Mostly smartphones and two feature phones. Their inventory seems to targeted to only having a couple of phones of what is displayed in stock. And once they run out they wont receive anymore for another week. Same with accessories. They tend to only stock a couple of each of the specific phone accessories. They really push the rubbery cases and overpriced SD cards when someone purchases a phone.

jgbstetson

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Yes, I'm double posting, but it's for a good cause.

DEAL ALERT (US Only): On T-mobile's website, use the coupon code SUMMER20ACC to get 20% off and free shipping. This brings the charging shell down to $32. Valid until the end of the month, so don't wait long.

kittengirl

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Yes, I'm double posting, but it's for a good cause.

DEAL ALERT (US Only): On T-mobile's website, use the coupon code SUMMER20ACC to get 20% off and free shipping. This brings the charging shell down to $32. Valid until the end of the month, so don't wait long.

Dang, I wonder if they will honor the price after the fact.

kittengirl

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Yes just call customer service at the bottom of your receipt and tell them that the code wouldn't apply. I did that today and they took the 20% off my order and refunded the shipping. Good Luck.

ill try that! I've always had good luck with their CS.

CyclingNut

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
The charging covers are finally in stock on Amazon and with Prime shipping. I would've ordered from T-Mobile but they only have black or red. Kind of silly they don't offer white considering the only option for the phone itself is white. Anyways, just ordered mine on Amazon and should have it later this week.

RonV42

Jun 8, 2011
Visit site
Received by JBL powerup speaker yesterday from AT&T and my charging cover today from T-Mobile. So far it's cool to just use NFC to tap and pair then then just set the phone on top and it's charging away while playing music. I am still waiting to see why type of adapter proclip is gong to make for the 925 to see if will handling the 925 with the charging back attached.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolz1234