Am I bricked? WHAT DO I DO?!

ForteAmora

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Yeterday (7/17/13)So my father and I needed to flash the Lumia 920. He had already installed both Navifirm on his machine and the Nokia Care Suite. We watched a tutorial on how to flash and it said that all Navifirm did was save the important files on the computer. We kept finding that Navifirm wasn't responding but when we investigated and all the files Navifirm saved onto the computer were already there. (My Dad didn't say it but I think if I remember right he had to flash his phone when he got it). Anywho so we went into Nokia Care Suite and went through the process and when doing it, the Nokia emblem appeared at the top of the screen like it was supposed to, but the screen was red, not black. We put the phone up for the night and now tonight (7/18/13) my Dad asked me to do the hard factory reset (Camera+Down Volume+Powerbutton combo) but it won't vibrate or respond at all. I really need help here!! :unhappysweat: :unhappysweat: I'm really just a confused 17 year old who wants a phone and normally my Dad is incredibly tech Savvie but has no idea this time. HELP!!!!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2