T-Mobile UK and the 925

welsbloke

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
To many T-Mo US threads to check everyone so does anybody have the scoop on when T-Mo UK will be launching the 925. The geezers I spoke to first said July and they also told me that the 920 was going to be phased out (My other thought was to just get the cheaper 920 hence the question to the T-Mo support team). That was June and so far not a peep about T-Mo UK or anything EE to be honest so I was wondering if anybody else had any news?

welsbloke

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
So after being told that the 925 was no longer coming to T-Mobile low and behold it suddenly appears without any fanfare on the online shop. A quick check with my business team and they confirm wait for it... its not available .... No hold on it is available ... No/Yes its defo available. Last report from the trenches is the 925 is available.

Glad we cleared that up!

welsbloke

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
Good news T-Mobile UK finally delivered on the promise of the 925 back in July and I got mine today. I have to say quietly impressed lets see how well it performs but definitely liking "Glance" for sure and the smaller workout when carrying the phone around compared to the 920.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2